5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
FYI He Loves Your SIG...
That's not my SIG, that's Jun3D's. I haven't made mine yet.

And if Jackerman is going to make us wait "just a measly 2 days" for an unpolished vid, right before swapping to Incest...then I don't know if I'll even bother with the SIG anymore...

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Jackerman

Here's the monthly! Fireside: Wedding Night was made during final exam season and the holidays so it put a bit more pressure on the production schedule. This one definitely isn't perfect and there are still a few things I'd like to fix but, overall I feel it came together okay given the circumstances. Enjoy! P.S.- Please wait 2 DAYS to share. If you share before that time and I find out, you will be permabanned. This mostly applies to the people that leak it to F95zone. If your reason for sharing without waiting is because you assume someone else will, you're part of the problem.
I think the two days wait time is fair enough. I believe he's doing this for his paying fans.
He seems to want them to have 48 hours of exclusive access. I'm okay with this.
Think about it, if these paying fans ever decide its not worth paying for something that's going to be shared within the hour then they might not subscribe.
If Jackerman loses subscribers then its logical to think they'll be longer time between his releases and those few subscribers who are left might not be so kind to share in the future.
Respect this guy's wishes and let's not make it any tougher on us here to get updates.

Jun 1, 2017
the action is almost similar to his other dog scenes

+ with blowjob/boobjob
- only one mating position (laying-down doggy style)
- cum scene ends without showing female's climaxing face

for VA personally i like the voice acting of jenny better especially the moans

it's great, could be amazing if he added just a few more scenes and positions

unused render for wedding photo
View attachment 1574522

wedding photo
View attachment 1574525
I adore happy endings. Thank you very much for the photo, a video with that ending would be good. I have a feeling this year meme.jpg will be a good year for Jackerman. Well, 2 days are nothing.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
the action is almost similar to his other dog scenes

+ with blowjob/boobjob
- only one mating position (laying-down doggy style)
- cum scene ends without showing female's climaxing face

for VA personally i like the voice acting of jenny better especially the moans

it's great, could be amazing if he added just a few more scenes and positions

unused render for wedding photo
View attachment 1574522

wedding photo
View attachment 1574525
is there preg ending like in sadira's blessing video ?

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
I adore happy endings. Thank you very much for the photo, a video with that ending would be good. I have a feeling this year View attachment 1574588 will be a good year for Jackerman. Well, 2 days are nothing.
the photo is from the opening scene
as the story is about natalia and the dog celebrating their wedding night/consummation of the marriage on christmas

is there preg ending like in sadira's blessing video ?
Sadly no, just ends with cum gushing from her back

1641058899129.png

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes