5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I've been quietly working on a red-skinned demon succubus character for a while as a side hobby complete with highly custom skin maps, glowing orange eyes, a long snake tongue, and large black horns with glowing tips. I'm not sure when I will reveal her WIP model.
Wait A Minute :unsure:

What about the previous project where you play as a Rex (Dog) in a rich suburban neighborhood where is filled with hot vixens.

Does that mean the previous project is cancelled or something :unsure:.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Because i'm kinda confused o_O atm.

Jan 21, 2021
Wait A Minute :unsure:

What about the previous project where you play as a Rex (Dog) in a rich suburban neighborhood where is filled with hot vixens.

Does that mean the previous project is cancelled or something :unsure:.

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Because i'm kinda confused o_O atm.
I don’t think it’s cancelled cause he said that he was considering working on it after the MW series, he’s just been working on a new OC is all don’t worry too much

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
a curiosity I have. In the last monthly video, Jackerman said that he would know the exact person who leaked the video and consequently would permanently ban them from Discord, so in the end what will happen? Has anyone really been banned or was he just using some kind of bluff to scare the members?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
So whats the plan for mothers warmth 3?
I think Damon's aunt (Rebecca) must somehow know how to cure him or alleviate his "problem" but it kind of doesn't matter too much as in the end he's going to fuck her and her mom anyway. What I most wanted to know was when Jackerman plans to start development on MW3, because if he really plans to deliver the episode this year he has to start soon, because this MW3 should be more work than the MW2.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes