5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
If I recall correctly, Jackerman did a poll regarding whether or not he should do futa and the result shows that the large majority hoped him will stay away from it so it's very unlikely.
interesting, I figured people would be for it considering what he's currently making. oh well

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman

I don't post anything to my YouTube account. This morning I was made aware that yet another person is impersonating me and taking credit for my animations. If you'd like to help, please report this channel using the 'impersonating someone I know' option. I have tried reaching out to this person but they have hidden my comments.

rgdfg

Jan 19, 2020
Jackerman

I don't post anything to my YouTube account. This morning I was made aware that yet another person is impersonating me and taking credit for my animations. If you'd like to help, please report this channel using the 'impersonating someone I know' option. I have tried reaching out to this person but they have hidden my comments.

what is the name of the real channel Jackerman?

mightyman55

Oct 4, 2019
Jackerman

Where is your channel so we can properly report the fake as a fake to cross reference?

Jul 3, 2021
It does say it's a fan made channel in it's about section. Whether it was there before being called out is something I'm not sure about. Still shouldn't be taking credit or profiting for someone else's work.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It does say it's a fan made channel in it's about section. Whether it was there before being called out is something I'm not sure about. Still shouldn't be taking credit or profiting for someone else's work.
Yep, I did notice that, but in one of the comments on a video the poster praises him thinking he was the creator of the content and this douchebag actually responds by taking credit for it without correcting the poster.

Can't JM do a DMCA takedown request? Youtube is so draconian with those that even the bogus ones can result in a channel getting nuked. A legit claim like JM should be enough to kill it.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Jackerman

It's a sad part of being a content creator, at least this is just youtube. Redmoa has to deal with dozens of patreon accounts stealing their work and making a lot of money without lifting a finger.

Reactions: petesimp
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes