5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Hello all,
I stumbled upon Jackerman's work a few days ago with MW1, which was pretty cool. Then I watched MW2. OMG!!! The whole thing is so amazing and I am hooked, I literally can not stop watching it. Deep down inside of me there was hope MW3 might be out soon, but after researching the posts on this thread I realized numerous months would have to pass until then. Shame, but well, that's life.

I really liked reading the comments you guys made about the story and background or when someone was quoting JM's postings about it.
I would like to spark a little more discussion here.

Interestingly, nobody seems to really have made speculations about MW3's contents.
The aunt, Rebecca, was introduced at the end of MW2 and JM stated the series' focus would still be on Claire and Damon.
Well, I would like to speculate a little, so bear with me:

After the arrival at Rebecca's the three have a conversation about Damon's problems. It is revealed that Claire's sister Rebecca and Damon have a history of their own. Rebecca was probably warning her earlier about Damon's condition, her professional background maybe playing a role here. Rebecca and Damon have had sex in the past, maybe before he got that girlfriend, with his aunt helping him out for the same reasons Claire did. Possibly we will see a short flashback of them doing it. Claire found out about this back then and made it stop. She and her sister mabe were fighting and argueing about it, ending in a fallout. But now with things being as they are, Claire chose to return with Damon and seek Rebecca's help.
How did I come up with this? If you pay close attention to the final scene in MW2 you can notice four items: Claire is making her 'tough decision' face (closing her eyes, pivoting her head and exhaling) right before she rings the doorbell. She did the same five times earlier in the video, everytime she found herself at a crossroads and having to choose a path, knowing the step she is about to take will make things escalate even further. She does it again here, knowing there is no turning back and her son and her sister are going to get it on once more. Secondly, Damon made his mischivous grin right before Rebecca opened the door, as if he knew something good was about to happen and serious action was awaiting him, the same grin he made in MW1 and earlier in MW2. Third and forth: Rebecca saying: 'I was wondering when you would get here' and while looking at Damon, 'It's been a long time'. She is making reference to the fact that she expected things to get out of control with the boy and that there is some past between them which makes her blush somewhat.
I think it is save to say that Rebecca and Damon will have some huge scene together then, humping like rabbits.
Claire however decides she wants to have no part in this and leaves the room before anything happens, but then later returns. Maybe she can hear them moaning. She comes back, eavesdropping, sneaking a peak around the corner. She sees them, it makes her feel strange, sad, jealous. She has flashbacks of her experience with Damon, intercut with the current action between him and his aunt. Maybe she starts touching herself.
Later that night, Claire is tossing and turning, she can't sleep. She realizes that something has changed. She comes to understand her feelings and desires. She knows she wants to do it with her son again.
She seeks him out later, during the night, maybe the other day, coming into his room, maybe waking him with a sensual blowjob. She asks him to pleasure her, Damon sucking her nipples and licking her pussy before they have a huge passionate and rough finale fuck and climaxing together. The End.

So this is it, guys. Let me know what you think what is going to happen in MW3, what else you have heard about it or if you find faults in my reasoning of events.

Bye
I'm sure we all hope to see Rebecca in some proper action in MW3, but your theory regarding the past is inaccurate. So far, she is completely unaware of Damon's condition:

1643712701462.png

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well that was unfortunate. All that wait for a bit of oral. Maybe the next release with have some substance.

Reactions: ZaIgo

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
Did i miss the link or did you not share it yet? If we have to wait the 2 days no problem but i couldn't find the link if it was shared

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes