5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I'm just double checking to make sure that I understand this...people are bitching at Jackerman for what his subscribers voted in the poll ?! how does this even work ? some top tier dumbasses in this thread...you can always sub, and vote for what you like.
Word! If once in a while there wasn't some helpful information in this thread, I would have left a long time ago because of that constant, childish bitching about god knows what.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Please wait 2 DAYS to share. If you share before that time and I find out, you will be permabanned. This mostly applies to the people that leak it to F95zone. If your reason for sharing without waiting is because you assume someone else will, you're part of the problem.

- Jackerman
F95Zone became so big that it's notorious for the great pirates that are around here.
Dev's shouldn't see this forum as a thread but more as a promotion plattform like "BreadManGames" does, for example.

Or even Gifdoozer who makes the most fluid and special animations of all
Unbenannt.png
B.png
Yeah you read right the guy who made this amazing animation, supports piracy:
View attachment Titjob.mp4

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
F95Zone became so big that it's notorious for the great pirates that are around here.
Dev's shouldn't see this forum as a thread but more as a promotion plattform like "BreadManGames" does, for example.

Or even Gifdoozer who makes the most fluid and special animations of all
View attachment 1631359
View attachment 1631360
Yeah you read right the guy who made this amazing animation, supports piracy:
View attachment 1631361
Tifa not doing a dogcock is heresy.... just like Lara Croft :p

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I'm just double checking to make sure that I understand this...people are bitching at Jackerman for what his subscribers voted in the poll ?! how does this even work ? some top tier dumbasses in this thread...you can always sub, and vote for what you like.
No my friend you got this all wrong.

People aren't bitching or anything like that. And neither are complaining.

They Are Just Angry That's All :HideThePain:.

U have to understand video wise the animation is top-notch. The lightning, render-bender, textures, designs, art, sound & voice over everything is excellent.

No people in these thread doesn't have to say anything about the negative perspective of the animation & it's quality (y).

Now you'll be scratching your head, and saying that if everything is great, then why people are "bitching about", "Sorry Angry About It" :unsure:.

Now Bro The Question To The Answer Is ...

THERE'S NO PENETRATION SCENES :Kappa:.

That's Why People Are Angry :LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::KEK:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes