5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman

Finally, here are some shots of my WIP Latina Catwoman model! The main things are: Her hair will be different when everything is shifted to blender, her textures are not yet finalized, I'll do some modeling tweaks to eliminate clipping later, and her shape will be tweaked a bit more, but this is a good indication of the where I'm going.

SPOILER_S1.png
SPOILER_S2exp1.png

PEACE AND LOVE

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Jackerman

Finally, here are some shots of my WIP Latina Catwoman model! The main things are: Her hair will be different when everything is shifted to blender, her textures are not yet finalized, I'll do some modeling tweaks to eliminate clipping later, and her shape will be tweaked a bit more, but this is a good indication of the where I'm going.

View attachment 1634193
View attachment 1634195

PEACE AND LOVE
Is this going to be a bestiality video?

Aug 24, 2017
Jackerman

View attachment 1634193
View attachment 1634195

PEACE AND LOVE
Oh thanks god he didn't go for the hood model

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Jackerman

View attachment 1634193
View attachment 1634195

PEACE AND LOVE
I would have happily paid for his patreon if he made tutorials on his DAZ3D/Blender workflow and animation. :cry:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes