5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Voiceful

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone remind me if when he drops it if it’s the night of the date stated or the night before going into the date? For example if he said that it will come out the 2nd, would it come out on that night or the night before going into it like a midnight premiere typa thing? I forgot

• Haha
Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Can someone remind me if when he drops it if it’s the night of the date stated or the night before going into the date? For example if he said that it will come out the 2nd, would it come out on that night or the night before going into it like a midnight premiere typa thing? I forgot
ummmm..... should someone write you a PM here that you will check when you log in? ummmmmm..... genius ^^
How about: check this thread regular and youll see when it drops here. I bet you Balls won't explode if you get the stuff a few hours later....

Voiceful

Feb 20, 2021
ummmm..... should someone write you a PM here that you will check when you log in? ummmmmm..... genius ^^
How about: check this thread regular and youll see when it drops here. I bet you Balls won't explode if you get the stuff a few hours later....
relax man. Not literally remind only me.
I meant like generally speaking reply in the thread “oh yeah bro the usual hours it drop are the the date or the right when it hits 12am”
I was just asking if anyone in the chat remembers

Reactions: Banality

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman

Here's an animated sneak peek from the monthly! I've been kicking around the idea of pushing it back to the 4th of next month instead of the 2nd given I already have a ton of technical work completed on the next monthly (as the characters have already been ported to blender and fitted with all of the necessary physics tools I need). I'll keep you guys in the loop, but this animation has proven to be one of the most challenging monthlies due to an assortment of technical issues I've had. That said, I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to put together already.

P.s.- If I do shift it back, the next monthly would release on the 31st of next month and then the one after that would be on the 30th as per usual.

PEACE AND LOVE

Jan 21, 2021
Jackerman

The vote is finished! Here are the results:

1st place: Anne rides her son in the back of her SUV in a parking lot, finishing with a doggystyle pose.

2nd place: Sadira undergoes an ancient ceremony in which she is viciously fucked by a very large dog like beast-god with 2 horse-cock sized dicks.

3rd place: Yana Morozov (bad timing for Russian character I know) gets tricked by an American politician, who leads her into a large high tech laboratory where she is ambushed and forcefully fucked by a large lizard monster.

PEACE AND LOVE
Damn I wish the Sadira idea had one cause that one sounds better, oh well Mabye next time

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Jackerman

Here's an animated sneak peek from the monthly! I've been kicking around the idea of pushing it back to the 4th of next month instead of the 2nd given I already have a ton of technical work completed on the next monthly (as the characters have already been ported to blender and fitted with all of the necessary physics tools I need). I'll keep you guys in the loop, but this animation has proven to be one of the most challenging monthlies due to an assortment of technical issues I've had. That said, I'm pretty happy with what I've been able to put together already.

P.s.- If I do shift it back, the next monthly would release on the 31st of next month and then the one after that would be on the 30th as per usual.

PEACE AND LOVE
This is going to be the best monthly yet for sure.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Jackerman

The vote is finished! Here are the results:

1st place: Anne rides her son in the back of her SUV in a parking lot, finishing with a doggystyle pose.

2nd place: Sadira undergoes an ancient ceremony in which she is viciously fucked by a very large dog like beast-god with 2 horse-cock sized dicks.

3rd place: Yana Morozov (bad timing for Russian character I know) gets tricked by an American politician, who leads her into a large high tech laboratory where she is ambushed and forcefully fucked by a large lizard monster.

PEACE AND LOVE
I looking forward to this! We'll probably get to see her fully naked this time.
Hmm... maybe the parking lot scene is the one Anne alluded to in the first animation where Cole made a mess in the car.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Rigid3D’s work is incredible and flawless as always. But Jackerman’s Catwoman model is going to run circles around his Injustice 2 version of her.
I agree, he does good work. There's always great detail and fluid movement with his models.
...but I think Jackerman's version of Catwoman will top his.

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
I know that some of you guys are eager to watch this month's video :sneaky:.

The original masterpiece & also favorite of mine JM'S rosters :cool:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meet Empress Sadira. Hailing from a holy family that has ruled the domain for thousands of years, she is imbued with otherworldly powers gifted to her by the sun god himself.

Her Royal Council & her people pushing her to have proper heir to rule their kingdom. But the empress has other thoughts in her mind when comes to choosing her own favorable mate.

In every night the empress visit the royal steed which is placed by her own special private chamber. Just to see her most price poses horse. As if seems though it's more than just price horse but more likely her beloved favorite horse, which is dear to her heart :love:.

Why she often goes there ?
what exactly she does into royal stable ?
A mystery which we'll find out :unsure:.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes