5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

clipartist

Jun 19, 2021
Top notch quality animations,but i can't understand the passion with the extravaganza body proportions.I make a quick edit and the models still looking amazing even without the oversized parts. In Mother's Warmth 2, lips in some scenes (hospital) looking kinda like ..Orc?

View attachment 1722259 View attachment 1722260 View attachment 1722287
I agree with you on some of the facial expressions. Like the blonde mom, they're too tight and can only look human when not making the RBF face. Side affects of bimbo syndrome from artists. similar to sims

Reactions: restlez

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
There are...drawings the supporter submitted, but I doubt they'll be anything like that in the final version. They left it pretty open-ended for Jack to play with. Jack said the reveal ought to happen in the first few days of next month.
I see, I forgot that the monthly animation wasn't out yet, he must be focused on it

27557uio

Apr 19, 2019

kevork

Sep 30, 2018
Really feels like a broken record in here with people asking about this month and next month's animation.

THIS MONTH: ANNE AND COLE IN A CAR AFTER CHURCH

NEXT MONTH: NEW MOTHER GETTING FUCKED BY A MONSTER
Don't worry, fella. You'll see another 2 pages of irrelevant flood, after which someone will pass on a theory that Claire is actually a Xenomorph, Damon is a reptilian and his dad was the Predator. Then you'll have people asking where MW3 is uploaded so they can watch it. Afterwards, it's monthly asking time. ;)

Nov 26, 2019
Don't worry, fella. You'll see another 2 pages of irrelevant flood, after which someone will pass on a theory that Claire is actually a Xenomorph, Damon is a reptilian and his dad was the Predator. Then you'll have people asking where MW3 is uploaded so they can watch it. Afterwards, it's monthly asking time. ;)
You see this sounds pretty fun. As long as at the end of MW3 it becomes Predator vs Alien combat.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes