5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Welcome to the F95 forums, where there isnt a damn fool who knows how to properly use the search function :FacePalm:
oh I think its not just a F95 forum thing. Most forums would see such posts. I think in the age of ticktok and instagram many have become used to scrolling than typing in the search field. The brain pathways to searching in forums have probably become weaker as a result.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Top notch quality animations,but i can't understand the passion with the extravaganza body proportions.I make a quick edit and the models still looking amazing even without the oversized parts. In Mother's Warmth 2, lips in some scenes (hospital) looking kinda like ..Orc?
my visual tastes do align more with your idea of less oversized body parts to represent attractiveness or hypersexuality. I came to find Jackerman here due to the interspecies content. But now I found I've stayed for the voice actresses.

about those lips, I think its just something that he may not have figured out yet. Animation is going to stretch and bend moving parts so keeping to even any one poster-perfect representation is already going to be tough. In the end its what the creator has deemed as enough to let out into the world. If we don't like it on the whole or parts of it aren't satisfying enough to keep seeing what he creates, while we withhold judgement, we could always move on to the next beautiful thing we discover out here/there.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Well as long there is variety to content like incest and bestie then is okay for me...Well i am more incest fan but bestie doesnt bother be... this month incest next monster content with incest touches and i really like that...As i trying to say we need both :)

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Well as long there is variety to content like incest and bestie then is okay for me...Well i am more incest fan but bestie doesnt bother be... this month incest next monster content with incest touches and i really like that...As i trying to say we need both :)
I prefer incest too, but I'm also excited for the next monthly, the story looks pretty promising

Reactions: terabytehd
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes