5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
just a question, what is the relationship between rebecca and cliare? if i understood correctly, rebacca is from the game that knows what she has two daughters, i could imagine that they are sisters.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Technically this isn’t the same Rebecca as Tentacular, we just know her and Claire are sisters
What I remember being said last year was that there will be some small hints or references to Tentacular.
Also, 90 something percent of what we know of Rebecca will follow her in the MW series.
However, it's a different storyline.

Jan 22, 2021
Unlikely, Jack said we’re not allowed to nominate characters from the MW/Tentacular series, the daughters included.

There aren’t too many yet that that wouldn’t be difficult.

Rebecca - Tentacular, end of MW2
Claire - MW1 and 2
Jenny - Knotty Mom, Poolside Escapades, The Bully
Natalia - Fireside and Fireside Wedding Night
Anne - Southern Hospitality/Sunday Surprise
Sadira - Sadira’s Blessing/Rebellion
Serena - The Captive Part 1/2
Elf Princess and the Succubus don’t have animations yet.
Yana won her first for next month
June the Korean milf will be this month’s (technical issues withstanding)

that’s OC-wise, ones like Dimitrescu or Catwoman’s don’t really need an explanation do they
Knotty Mom? Which video is this

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hello jackerman, if you are reading this I would love to see a Southern Hospitality part 3 where the mom is pregnant and everyone think its from her husband and in the introduction we see people congrats her (in the church, school, in the work anywhere) but then PLOT TWIST the mom gave a visit her son room at night and tells him that it's his son and that now they are a family and start fucking. :coffee:

:cool: I think we haven't seen a pregnant model having sex yet. Maybe at the end the son could drink from her momma tits too and the room of his son its next to the room of the parents and the mom need to contains the moans and we can hear the movements, claps, spanks, etc just like when she rides him in the car in that last video :alien:

She could visit the son in pajamas or lingerie and the first frame we see its her figure at the door, the son its sleeping but then the video can do a POV as the son and we are opening our eyes and see her figure, the figure of that pregnant mom in pajamas showing her body.

Thats for the introduction and the last sex scene, in the middle we could see how the new pregnant body of his mom its now more hot than ever before and that she its constantly teasing him (the son) in front of his dad in the kitchen in the garden (taking sunlights in bikini) and even at the supermarket (showing her ass when she picks up stuff).

just an idea I got while boring :cool:

Fuck just imagine the model with bigger tits and bigger nipples ready to breastfeed her son Jackerman you are the indicated for this job this would be the best incest animated video
I would love for these scenario: The kid didn't get her pregnant, but the idea of doing it takes root in the back of his primal brain from the moment she suggested it, so he gets annoyed (without the mother noticing) and tries even harder to knock her up every single chance he gets.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We did see another pic, this time of the tentacle in mouth thing I mentioned a while back. Also tech-wise he’s gotten the drives back. The recovery folk said they’d saved everything, but gotta wait til Jack loads em up to see for sure.

Reactions: gdpe359
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes