5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I'm sorry to ask a question that has probably already been answered, but has the April monthly been delayed? I only check this thread every few weeks.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Thursday, 21 April 2022

The winner of the next monthly is: Yana getting fucked by a large experimental lizard monster!
Jenny in The Bully: part 2 was 2nd place, and Sadira’s return was 3rd.

Monday, 25 April 2022

I will be officially shifting this monthly's release back 2 weeks, for a release on the 15th of May. The next monthly will then release near or at the end of the following month. There will not be monthly nomination voting next month (as the monthly after this one has already been decided), but I will be having a few polls to get a read on the overall interests of the servers to make up for it. I will not be removing members who only joined for the Month of April, they will be able to stay and watch the monthly they expected to see this month without having to pay for another month if that's what they'd like to do.

For those that haven't heard, the power supply on my main computer fried my hard drives alongside the motherboard. This is a major setback if I'm not able to get the data recovered. That said, today I will be driving a few hours out of town to a data recovery lab I've been recommended by a friend and we'll see if they can recover the drives. From what I've been told, the odds are good that everything will still be on the drives.

I'm sorry I let you guys down. Unfortunately this is a situation where I just have to pump the breaks until I'm back at full strength, with both computers functioning normally. There will be a new sneak peek soon.

Thursday, 28 April 2022

The recovered data will get here tomorrow before noon. The engineer said they believe they were able to make a full recovery, but I will only know for sure once I check it tomorrow.

SPOILER_BoogeymanReveal.png SPOILER_SP2.png SPOILER_SP3.png

Last edited:

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
Thursday, 21 April 2022

The winner of the next monthly is: Yana getting fucked by a large experimental lizard monster!

Monday, 25 April 2022

I will be officially shifting this monthly's release back 2 weeks, for a release on the 15th of May. The next monthly will then release near or at the end of the following month. There will not be monthly nomination voting next month (as the monthly after this one has already been decided), but I will be having a few polls to get a read on the overall interests of the servers to make up for it. I will not be removing members who only joined for the Month of April, they will be able to stay and watch the monthly they expected to see this month without having to pay for another month if that's what they'd like to do.

For those that haven't heard, the power supply on my main computer fried my hard drives alongside the motherboard. This is a major setback if I'm not able to get the data recovered. That said, today I will be driving a few hours out of town to a data recovery lab I've been recommended by a friend and we'll see if they can recover the drives. From what I've been told, the odds are good that everything will still be on the drives.

I'm sorry I let you guys down. Unfortunately this is a situation where I just have to pump the breaks until I'm back at full strength, with both computers functioning normally. There will be a new sneak peek soon.

Thursday, 28 April 2022

The recovered data will get here tomorrow before noon. The engineer said they believe they were able to make a full recovery, but I will only know for sure once I check it tomorrow.

View attachment 1786470 View attachment 1786467 View attachment 1786466
Hoping Jacky notices that fans want beast and incest over monster. Again, another monthly without good content IMO.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
I would love to see the faces of those lab techs if they manage to get anything off the drive.

Aug 24, 2017
Thursday, 21 April 2022

Monday, 25 April 2022

Thursday, 28 April 2022

Oh hell yeah new position

clipartist

Jun 19, 2021
Thursday, 21 April 2022

Jenny in The Bully: part 2 was 2nd place, and Sadira’s return was 3rd.

Monday, 25 April 2022

Thursday, 28 April 2022

someone get a hold of that data recovery lab. slip them a 20 and upload everything

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I found this looking for mother's warmth.. could anyone let me know which others in the list are similar? That being incest with no monsters, beasti, tentacles, ntr, furry, etc.. Thanks!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I found this looking for mother's warmth.. could anyone let me know which others in the list are similar? That being incest with no monsters, beasti, tentacles, ntr, furry, etc.. Thanks!
Southern Hospitality and that is pretty much it.

Reactions: fishbrain

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hoping Jacky notices that fans want beast and incest over monster. Again, another monthly without good content IMO.
Given he’s polling right now about content folks would like to see and beast/monster/incest are all pretty much close to each other says there’s still gonna be a pretty healthy balance between em.

Also the next monthly is also a monster animation, so you might as well peace out for a couple if it bothers you that much :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
with this months video being pushed back 2 weeks, is next months going to be pushed back too? seems something like this will have a knock on affect unless he skips a month, or drastically shortens one of the vids

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
You can be sure he will postpone everything from now on. Jackerman is overwhelmed and doesn't want to admit it
Maybe he'll be able to ramp up production during the summer. That's if he doesn't have summer school.
Sad that the pushbacks will likely affect MW3 end of year/early next year release.
Given how big that project is, and not sure if he lost and was able to recover some of those files, we'd be lucky if it's released during the first quarter of next year.
Maybe he'll postpone a month and work exclusively on MW content, similar to what he did last year. If he even considers this it'll be probably closer to when he's finished.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes