5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So, anyone here suggest some artists like Jackerman? Thanks.
In the same kind of style but with somewhat less ridiculous body proportions, DobermanS, although he doesn't do any bestiality stuff if that's what you want.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So she wouldn't need to use the expression "my turn", right? Not to mention that she was enjoying it.
Like I said, don't take it to heart, that's how the "script" usually is. She don't like it at first and then she screams like a whore asking for more. It's for the bois who dig that and paid to see that stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd comfort her son be giving him a healthy dose of "motherly affection", if u know what I mean.;) I guess the excuse is that she was horny and her husband hasn't fucked her in a long time, or he has a small dick and he can't handle all that ass. It's not surprising that she enjoys fucking others... hell, she even fucked her own dog, what did u expect ??:LOL:

The bitch was fine AF, JM exaggerated a little with the proportions (like usual) but overall it was a good vid. I wonder if the son will have a go at that fine big booty, hope he does. Just enjoy watching the vid if u like it, if u don't, wait for the artist to add other kinks. And I repeat, I enjoyed watching the vid with the "bully" but I don't dig NTR or bestiality, if JM's fans pay to see that shit, you won't hear any more complaints from me.

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
In the same kind of style but with somewhat less ridiculous body proportions, DobermanS, although he doesn't do any bestiality stuff if that's what you want.

Tbh, Bestiality is fine cause it's totally fake and not real so for me I can just imagine the broad getting railed by a dude. It's not an issue but it is not a requirement as well. Thank you for the response but for sure will check him out. If you know any other please do let me know. Thanks!

I'm not that into NTR tbh, Netori is fine for me it's about busty women getting railed by dudes with massive dongs.

Reactions: krumkrum and Viggy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Tbh, Bestiality is fine cause it's totally fake and not real so for me I can just imagine the broad getting railed by a dude. It's not an issue but it is not a requirement as well. Thank you for the response but for sure will check him out. If you know any other please do let me know. Thanks!

I'm not that into NTR tbh, Netori is fine for me it's about busty women getting railed by dudes with massive dongs.

Also, check out Treasure of Nadia if you haven't already.

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
I played that but I'm not a fan of RPGMaker type games cause I don't really have that much time to sink into a game. Hence why animations are chill. I get my stimulation and can move on quickly... Especially since I'm still in lockdown mode cause my exams are coming up. Super stressed out tbh.

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
So, anyone here suggest some artists like Jackerman? Thanks.
There's IceDev and SumthinDiffrnt, but Ice only make videogame characters being impaled by ridiculous colossoal cocks and Sum posts a awful short animation every 3 months, so it's hardly to find another artist similar to him, he's the best, that's why I keep the idea of just enjoying everything done by him.

Reactions: Hazymast

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Dobermanstudio has a good animation, but is focused only on NTR. o_O

Like I said, don't take it to heart, that's how the "script" usually is. She don't like it at first and then she screams like a whore asking for more. It's for the bois who dig that and paid to see that stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd comfort her son be giving him a healthy dose of "motherly affection", if u know what I mean.;) I guess the excuse is that she was horny and her husband hasn't fucked her in a long time, or he has a small dick and he can't handle all that ass. It's not surprising that she enjoys fucking others... hell, she even fucked her own dog, what did u expect ??:LOL:

The bitch was fine AF, JM exaggerated a little with the proportions (like usual) but overall it was a good vid. I wonder if the son will have a go at that fine big booty, hope he does. Just enjoy watching the vid if u like it, if u don't, wait for the artist to add other kinks. And I repeat, I enjoyed watching the vid with the "bully" but I don't dig NTR or bestiality, if JM's fans pay to see that shit, you won't hear any more complaints from me.
Okay, I'm not going to talk about this NTR shit anymore, just show my sadness. I also hope that she will reward her son, as incest has more to offer and it is always good to see her son having sex with his mommy.

Where did you see that bestiality is not real? :unsure: They're real, and if you're wondering if I watch, no, I don't, real bestiality is bad.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
there are other good animators out there, but many of them do either futa content or women fucking monsters that their penises are bigger than a car. well at least for me what makes Jackerman special is the fact that he is willing to make incest animations (although this has not worked very well lately) with the incredible quality that he has and without censorship as a "stepmother" not as he really does it's mother-son is ready. I think it's great and I haven't found any other artist that exists

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So, Jackerman seems to have this big reputation for doing lots of great work, and from what I've seen based on quality he has earned it, but as far as I can tell there are 2 videos and 3 short animations, has he done lots of other work somewhere that is not listed on this page?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

guildman

Oct 9, 2018

I would recommend:
DeZmal
District13 is good but the videos are pushing into the SHOTA realm
Umemaro
KamadevaSFM

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Has Jackerman released his second Incest animation ? Any place to look at for updates ?

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one and they usually stink! Let the Dev do what he does and watch what you like. Do I personally enjoy tentacles and beasties? No, but I do enjoy the incest and ntr. This Dev has shown exceptional skill and I can appreciate that he/she/they have many genres that appeal to them. I can just not watch what I don't like personally and watch what I do like. Of course I hope to see more of my interest, but that is not up to me and as a reasonable person I can accept that. Can you?

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman9/04/2021

Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 is planned to drop in late August. Why so long? I'm going to be using a lot of new tech to make it happen, and my goal is for it to feel as real and authentic as possible. Also render times will be extremely high, so I may actually invest in a second 3090 rig to accommodate a faster workflow. Right now I'm finishing the script (mainly revisions and minor rewrites), and now that I know what the VA is capable of, I'm going to use her skills as best I can.

He answers a question in the Discord.

For you my little kittens...

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Jackerman9/04/2021

Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 is planned to drop in late August. Why so long? I'm going to be using a lot of new tech to make it happen, and my goal is for it to feel as real and authentic as possible. Also render times will be extremely high, so I may actually invest in a second 3090 rig to accommodate a faster workflow. Right now I'm finishing the script (mainly revisions and minor rewrites), and now that I know what the VA is capable of, I'm going to use her skills as best I can.

Thank you very meowch for sharing the update info.!

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman9/04/2021

it will be a long wait, but it will be worth it in the end, as Mother Warmth is definitely her best work. (At least in my opinion)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes