5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
this month is going to be a bestial animation, so I'm kind of not really interested in that. now I have to wait for the next month.
bestiality animation ?
i bet some of the people here are into that
he made a really good one tbh even i'm not into bestiality but have to admit he does a good animation for it

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
bestiality animation ?
i bet some of the people here are into that
he made a really good one tbh even i'm not into bestiality but have to admit he does a good animation for it
I never said that the animation is bad, in fact it is incredible, but in the months that he does bestials, I am not interested in looking for spoilers or news I just watch when he launches, already in the month of Mother Warmth for example I used to come here every day looking for new information ... I was almost going crazy with so much desire to see that :LOL:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I never said that the animation is bad, in fact it is incredible, but in the months that he does bestials, I am not interested in looking for spoilers or news I just watch when he launches, already in the month of Mother Warmth for example I used to come here every day looking for new information ... I was almost going crazy with so much desire to see that :LOL:
my bad i didn't mean to make u think that i thought ur saying his animation is bad either,
guess it's just a bad choice of word from my side, sorry XD

i was just stating the fact he done a great bestiality job
where did u hear about him doing bestiality only this month tho ? since it's pretty quiet around here lately

Reactions: Nacht13

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
my bad i didn't mean to make u think that i thought ur saying his animation is bad either,
guess it's just a bad choice of word from my side, sorry XD

i was just stating the fact he done a great bestiality job
where did u hear about him doing bestiality only this month tho ? since it's pretty quiet around here lately
no problem. :)
the people who have his discord have already confirmed that this month it will be a scene of an Egyptian goddess (or something like that) with a horse, so I'm not very interested in that month, but there are people who like it. you can find previews of this month's animation here, just go back 4 pages

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
no problem. :)
the people who have his discord have already confirmed that this month it will be a scene of an Egyptian goddess (or something like that) with a horse, so I'm not very interested in that month, but there are people who like it. you can find previews of this month's animation here, just go back 4 pages
ah the one with the balcony at night one ?
yeah i saw that,
i'm not really into besti tbh but ngl i am curious how he gonna turn that one out when it's ready to be released plus i'm wondering if he's going to use VA or not on that one

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
ah the one with the balcony at night one ?
yeah i saw that,
i'm not really into besti tbh but ngl i am curious how he gonna turn that one out when it's ready to be released plus i'm wondering if he's going to use VA or not on that one
oh so you already know what it is. i am hopeful that next month is incest it would be wonderful

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Jackerman9/04/2021

Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 is planned to drop in late August. Why so long? I'm going to be using a lot of new tech to make it happen, and my goal is for it to feel as real and authentic as possible. Also render times will be extremely high, so I may actually invest in a second 3090 rig to accommodate a faster workflow. Right now I'm finishing the script (mainly revisions and minor rewrites), and now that I know what the VA is capable of, I'm going to use her skills as best I can.

He answers a question in the Discord.

For you my little kittens...
holy sht he needs another 3090? geez i underestimated computing power needed for 3d animations

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
holy sht he needs another 3090? geez i underestimated computing power needed for 3d animations
i mean it also depends on how much "stuffs" going on around as well like lighting etc.
and seein' the mother's warmth chapter video and his other works i'm not surprised if he needs 1 more pc if he want to help his work to go faster,
but in general 3D animations rendering are just as power demanding as playing high spec games cmiiw

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
Jackerman 17/04/2021

Here's some new footage from the monthly! Few things to note: -I'm experimenting with black bars for the intro section to make it feel more cinematic, these would likely fade away when the action starts -Some of the hair simulations get a bit shakey in the animation but I'm working to make it better -There's finally going to be stomach bulge.

For you my little piggies...

View attachment SPOILER_Cinematic_Test.webm

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman 17/04/2021

Here's some new footage from the monthly! Few things to note: -I'm experimenting with black bars for the intro section to make it feel more cinematic, these would likely fade away when the action starts -Some of the hair simulations get a bit shakey in the animation but I'm working to make it better -There's finally going to be stomach bulge.

View attachment 1147575
Did he say anything about Mother's Warmth?

Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman 17/04/2021

View attachment 1147575
every day that passes he looks better than the previous ones, this guy keeps growing every day.

Reactions: flapflak

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Jackerman 17/04/2021

View attachment 1147575
This mature voice just broke me into pieces, jesus fucking christ, need this asap
tenor.gif

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes