5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

bruhmomentum1

Oct 20, 2019
Jackerman 17/04/2021

Here's some new footage from the monthly! Few things to note: -I'm experimenting with black bars for the intro section to make it feel more cinematic, these would likely fade away when the action starts -Some of the hair simulations get a bit shakey in the animation but I'm working to make it better -There's finally going to be stomach bulge.

For you my little piggies...

View attachment 1147575
holy shit this looks so good........
did he said anything about a release date???

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Wait until this summer when he switches to Blender. He has somehow been doing all this in Daz so far.
Nothing wrong with Daz animations tho. It may not be as capable and detailed as blender but it is not bad either. Also, this would change person to person but I prefer Iray over Cycle.

Akanine74

Mar 24, 2019
holy shit this looks so good........
did he said anything about a release date???
Jackerman07/04/2021

The animation should drop on the 25th but I'll keep you guys posted. I just paid the VA, she's one I haven't worked with before but definitely a voice that could be recognized by the observant among you. She hasn't said whether she wants to be credited, so I will hold off on saying anything else. Also: the mo-cap suit is going to be ordered this week, I just need to set aside some time to make some measurements and select the right size.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Jackerman07/04/2021

The animation should drop on the 25th but I'll keep you guys posted. I just paid the VA, she's one I haven't worked with before but definitely a voice that could be recognized by the observant among you. She hasn't said whether she wants to be credited, so I will hold off on saying anything else. Also: the mo-cap suit is going to be ordered this week, I just need to set aside some time to make some measurements and select the right size.
Oh no.. Please tell me it's at least a woman who's going to be wearing that mocap suit and not Jackerman himself, because that would otherwise completely ruin my immersion lol.

Edit: Would you be so kind to relay to him that he needs to increase the bitrate (around 3000kbps is the sweet spot) for his projects while he's exporting them via his editing software, in order to avoid the compression artifacts plaguing his beautiful animations? Thank you dearly!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh no.. Please tell me it's at least a woman who's going to be wearing that mocap suit and not Jackerman himself, because that would otherwise completely ruin my immersion lol.
That was my exact thought when I saw that he is using a mo-cap suit. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Viggy

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019

Edit: Would you be so kind to relay to him that he needs to increase the bitrate (around 3000kbps is the sweet spot) for his projects while he's exporting them via his editing software, in order to avoid the compression artifacts plaguing his beautiful animations? Thank you dearly!
idk anything about Jackerman's private life, if he has a girlfriend or what, but it would be quite incredible if he paid some "girl" to help him with the animations, if you know what I mean :Kappa:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

just imagine him with the costume doing the mother's moves being fucked in the mother warmth 2. that would be hilarious lol :ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Anybody has this?
i'm trying to find the 1080p one as well
i'll post it here if i can get a hold of one,
so far haven't found a 1080p one,
need to dig a lot deeper to the dark corner of internet first

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
That was my exact thought when I saw that he is using a mo-cap suit. :sick:
well at least ur better than me,
i thought he will use an actual horse on a mocap suit for his video at first

at least that's what came up to my mind when i read about the mocap thing
i need to get my head checked sometimes i know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dcyd and Kellermann

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Can't wait for the behind the scenes with Jackerman getting buttfucked by ghosts with his suit
I often find myself struggling to to kill my accidental boners in awkward and embarrassing situations, but between you and me, this one will definitely become my new go-to rescue button thought instead of the usual naked grandmas making out with each other, or even the cute and adorable puppies I find laying dead on my porch.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Mother's Warmth
hot as hell! :)
i wonder how she will act for the next episode after this lol

how do you join his discord ?
do you need to be invited?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Mother's Warmth
hot as hell! :)
i wonder how she will act for the next episode after this lol

how do you join his discord ?
do you need to be invited?
mother warmth is a masterpiece! I've never seen a mother as hot as that. for fans of the incest genre, Jackerman is insane, so I defend the idea of making monthly incest animations too

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
mother warmth is a masterpiece! I've never seen a mother as hot as that. for fans of the incest genre, Jackerman is insane, so I defend the idea of making monthly incest animations too
What do you think about the voice actor change?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes