5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
What do you think about the voice actor change?
I'll be honest, I don't care much for the voice, besides that until now all the voices have pleased me what I really want is just to see the son fucking the hot mother

but if I have to change I think a slightly more mature voice would be interesting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
On Discord now
Episode 2 later this summer.
it will be around 20min long so i think its worth waiting for.

Edit: he has bought an motion capture suite for 3500$

no new pics that hasnt already been posted here.
long ass wait that is ;)
My God, how am i looking forward to this wonder

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yes because I thought he used the same VA for all of his previous animations, but I could be wrong. :unsure:
i know the VA of the mother in best life of a dog changed on the bully because the original VA doesn't do VA anymore
didn't know it was the same VA for mother's warmth as well
oh well, gonna miss that british accent on those 2 women

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
i know the VA of the mother in best life of a dog changed on the bully because the original VA doesn't do VA anymore
didn't know it was the same VA for mother's warmth as well
oh well, gonna miss that british accent on those 2 women
Am I missing something? I only see 5 total animations from him, only two with voiced dialogue. Has he done other work that is not in the OP?

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Am I missing something? I only see 5 total animations from him, only two with voiced dialogue. Has he done other work that is not in the OP?
You are. He has a number of loops but you'll have to find them on rule34 sites.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
yeah he has some that's not in the OP that also has voiced dialogue,
and most of us here either stream it from rule34 or somewhere else
unless someone post a downloadable link here
i'm still trying to find a 1080p download for the rudolph part and still can't find it till this day

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
make sure so support this dude!
we need episode 2 as soon as possible ;)
i heard that he should get another RTX3090 graphics card and those are not cheap. (i have one myself)

This mother warmth serie is the best and hottest i have seen so far from any creator.
SUPPORT!
the more supporters the faster the updates (hopefully ;))

Reactions: Dedingovi

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Yes because I thought he used the same VA for all of his previous animations, but I could be wrong. :unsure:
I think you confused the milf from "the bully" and the one from"mother's warmth". The former got replaced but the latter is yet to reach her full potential.

does jackerman only release videos in webm format?
Yes, he exports all of his projects as webm VP9. If your media player doesn't support decoding that video format check out:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think you confused the milf from "the bully" and the one from"mother's warmth". The former got replaced but the latter is yet to reach her full potential.

Yes, he exports all of his projects as webm VP9. If your media player doesn't support decoding that video format check out:
Oh ok, I thought he used the same VA (British) for all his old videos (Mother's Warmth and prior) and then recently made the switch to the US VA (for bully). I think the original and replacement are both very good. The replacement lady playing in the Egypt trailer is using a huskier voice than in bully I think, so that goes along with what the dev implied about her range. (y)

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019

i was just surprised that the size of his videos were so small so i thought some quality was being lost by being webm

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
i was just surprised that the size of his videos were so small so i thought some quality was being lost by being webm
Well you're not wrong there. All his videos (didn't check the new bully one) are plagued with compression artifacts and the like, it's unsightly.

Reactions: dcyd
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes