5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Jackerman has some images in rule34 of a woman with a Gorilla so the theme of his works are: photos of rule34 (bestial) tentacular (bestial / tentacles) tentacular epilogue (tentacles) videos of the daughters of Rebeca (bestial) christmas video 1 ( bestial) christmas video 2 (bestial) mother warmth (incest) video of the redhead with the dog (bestial) video of the redhead with the bully (ntr) and the video that will come out this month (bestial). so I say that he is stuck in the bestial, when he could get more out of incest
I'm presuming she sticks to Bestiality content so much because most of her money comes from that from her supporters?

Although mother's warmth and Bully remind me a lot of Doberman Studio video's, maybe with less looping and no dialogue boxes.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Lmao Dog and guy spitroast would look weird as shit. Probably saying good boy every so often doing his fancy trick. XD

Not seen that tbh. Was the female model in Mother's Warmth in a bestiality scene as well?

Not sure if Patreon allow bestiality as well. Don't think so...
yeah it's the same milf and family hence on the bully he made an announcement at the beginning the VA changed
search for the best life of a dog on rule 34 if ur not on his patreon,
should be able to find it
and i think most of his work is in his discord nowadays with a little of glimpse announcement on his patreon post cmiiw

Reactions: sloppy gonzo
Jun 1, 2017
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

I was thinking of doing mini-polls, where I would ask a single question in each tiers respective voting room and do the larger polls every 4-6 months to keep an eye on what kind of content you guys would like to see. Also: It looks like the animation will actually drop on the 30th due to the scale of what I've animated. Here's another sneak peek!

For you my little perverts...:PogChamp:

View attachment 1152651
I think we need more bestiality and incest.:sneaky: 1111.jpg

dukesilver

Sep 24, 2018
Jackerman — 20/04/2021

I was thinking of doing mini-polls, where I would ask a single question in each tiers respective voting room and do the larger polls every 4-6 months to keep an eye on what kind of content you guys would like to see. Also: It looks like the animation will actually drop on the 30th due to the scale of what I've animated. Here's another sneak peek!

For you my little perverts...:PogChamp:

View attachment 1152651
anything but that short haired milf is a plus. daymn thanks for updating :BootyTime:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
So, boys.. If women didn't have to hide their BOOBAS like in indigenous tribes for example, do you reckon we would be so obsessed over them anyway or we would actually consider that sort of behaviour absolutely disgusting since breasts are meant for feeding children and are not a sexual object grown ass men should be ogling and losing their mind over? Genuine inquiry.

south-park-s06e10c11-yes-ah-tah-16x9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jun3D

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
Well I think it’s more likely we will feel attracted to them but we will probably be even more sneaky about it. Cause idk about you man but if the cleavage is exposed even a little I have to focus on to the girls eyes to prevent any misunderstandings. In indigenous tribes with this system people are just desensitised to it but in their homes it’s a different ball game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Viggy and Jun3D
Nov 4, 2020
Okay guys, I've stumbled upon one of Jackerman's vids, got all his collection and played through Tentacular, but now I'm looking for any artists who do work on the same level. Is there any? I've seen a bunch of artists that only do very short clips and others that have very questionable 3D quality. Bear in mind that I'm not much of a fun of bestiality but Jackerman's animations are so great that I even enjoy his bestiality content.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Okay guys, I've stumbled upon one of Jackerman's vids, got all his collection and played through Tentacular, but now I'm looking for any artists who do work on the same level. Is there any? I've seen a bunch of artists that only do very short clips and others that have very questionable 3D quality. Bear in mind that I'm not much of a fun of bestiality but Jackerman's animations are so great that I even enjoy his bestiality content.
it's kinda subjective tho,
- Opiumud latest animation called Avalanche is not perfect but at least it's not as annoying as her previous works especially on the VA part, ( although ngl nothing beats Nagoonimation Tifa's animation yet so far imo but he only does shorts )
- 26RegionSFM latest work has better VA and animation as well,
- SumthinDifrnt Neighbor's Wife, XMas special has an entertaining VA as well
- Secazz has a decent long Tifa Animation called Summery Stopover but that's the only title i can think of that's kinda long

so far those that came up to my mind for long animation,
i think others can add to the list as well

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
just browse the video collection video tag here in f95 and pick what animators u like, theres way too many 3d animators that are great

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
I would recommend EclairSFM and Rigid3D

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes