5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Jackerman — 24/04/2021

Another quick WIP sneak peak! No audio on this one yet, it still needs a lot of work

For you my children...
The way her hair smoothly flows on her breasts is really something else.. Jackerman just keeps raising the bar and higher and higher the more he progresses by the looks of it, well at least animation quality wise (his content caters to degenerates, let's be honest here).

Apr 14, 2021
Howdy y'all, I made some 60 FPS versions of Jackerman's videos (well... almost all of them, since I can't find a source video file for one of them). In addition, I made 60 FPS versions of the little clips used in the Tentacular game. They can all be found here:

Some notes about the videos from the game! I do not know how the Tentacular game is coded at all. Maybe the game has hard-coded pathways looking for video files of specific formats (avi, webm, etc). If that is the case, replacing the existing videos in the game data folder will almost certainly break the game. However, if the game is set up in a more file-format-neutral way, then maybe changing the 60 FPS filenames to remove the " 60FPS" portion will make the 60 FPS videos show up in-game. I have no idea though. You tinker at your own risk.

Otherwise, this is a rare case where the 60 FPS versions are actually bigger in filesize than the original videos, at least for the full-fledged animations (~0.25 GB originally, ~0.35 GB 60 FPS). The overall filesize has still shrunk a bit from ~1.2 GB to ~1 GB. Kudos to Jackerman for using reasonable encoding.

EDIT: I added the last video I didn't have access to before (kudos to gekk0z!)

Last edited:

ryder01

Jun 3, 2020
The way her hair smoothly flows on her breasts is really something else.. Jackerman just keeps raising the bar and higher and higher the more he progresses by the looks of it, well at least animation quality wise (his content caters to degenerates, let's be honest here).
His core fanbase came from his game the Tentacular which is a pretty good game so no wonder people stayed with him and watched how he's going to turn out, so that's why there are as you said "degenerates" who give him money and vote based on said games theme which attracted them to him. But he is living up to expectations even surpasses them given how he is doing this monthly and you can straight up see the improvements. So I'm happily giving him money for that.
Still, if some people who vote for beast themed animations are doing it just to trigger the people who complain about the beast themed animations would be kinda funny. I'm winning anyway with anything really so I don't care because quality is quality either way.

Reactions: Mr. Bellyride

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
His core fanbase came from his game the Tentacular which is a pretty good game so no wonder people stayed with him and watched how he's going to turn out, so that's why there are as you said "degenerates" who give him money and vote based on said games theme which attracted them to him. But he is living up to expectations even surpasses them given how he is doing this monthly and you can straight up see the improvements. So I'm happily giving him money for that.
Still, if some people who vote for beast themed animations are doing it just to trigger the people who complain about the beast themed animations would be kinda funny. I'm winning anyway with anything really so I don't care because quality is quality either way.
I do that when the NTR comes up on polls, its funny as all hell how many people get triggered haha

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I don't think a female character needs to be fucked by a dog to become hotter. a guy like Jackerman has enough ability to turn a mother into a whore by being fucked by her son
without trying to be mean or something but, the only thing you can do on this thread is whining and complaining about stuff, not everyone has to share the same opinion as you, and stop trying to think you are right with your opinions. Jackermann is simply more focusing on NTR and bestiality live with it or stop supporting him simple as that. this needs to be said my guy.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think a female character needs to be fucked by a dog to become hotter. a guy like Jackerman has enough ability to turn a mother into a whore by being fucked by her son
As long as there is no NTR.

without trying to be mean or something but, the only thing you can do on this thread is whining and complaining about stuff, not everyone has to share the same opinion as you, and stop trying to think you are right with your opinions. Jackermann is simply more focusing on NTR and bestiality live with it or stop supporting him simple as that. this needs to be said my guy.
I will continue to complain and complain.

And also without trying to be mean, if you don't want to hear my cries, just block me out.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
he gave his opinion on what he thinks is good and I only did giving mine. what's the problem? can I not even answer someone else? I know that Jackerman is always stuck with Bestial and I don't need you to explain it to me, but if someone answers my comment, I can answer it back. that simple

Reactions: NegoDrama

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
As long as there is no NTR.

I will continue to complain and complain.

And also without trying to be mean, if you don't want to hear my cries, just block me out.
Well... Complaining here about the vote is kinda useless lol. It would be better to voice your displeasure on his Subscribestar if you're supporting him. Nothing much can be done here to change the course his supporters want.

Reactions: LucasLeels

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Well... Complaining here about the vote is kinda useless lol. It would be better to voice your displeasure on his Subscribestar if you're supporting him. Nothing much can be done here to change the course his supporters want.
It's useless regardless, because he had a big poll about fetishes a while ago and here are the poll results
"Meh" in this case is "I don't care either way", and you get a pretty clear picture.

Reactions: LucasLeels

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
the poll results don't mean much if in the end the gold members always vote for the same topic for monthly animation

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
It's true, but I just want to express myself, keeping that nightmare in mind is bad.

Reactions: Gimmesomea$$
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes