5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dukissj

Jun 10, 2021
Well well....... In my opinion thisn new video was AMAZING!!! a little short the part of penetration but in general it was amazing!!
I want to pay a subscription but subscribeStar only admit credit cards and in my country is difficult to get one of them.
Someone know if Jackerman have other paid methods? Like paypal, gumroad, or pixivfanbox?

Kurada

Nov 15, 2021
If anyone here is on the discord and would like to pass something along for me, I have an idea for a part 2 to this most recent animation.

Alternately, if there is some means of contacting him I'm not aware of, I'd appreciate that even more.

(I would pass it on myself, but subscribestar only accepts credit cards, and I can't afford to link one to this for personal reasons. For some reason, subscribestar doesn't allow you to send your OWN earned balance to other creators...)

The idea itself:

Part 2
- June grunts with the monster's dick still in her mouth. Her eyes flicker orange, as she stares up at it.
- It pulls out, and she licks her lips before exhaling, blissfully.
- switch scenes. The monster is now sitting on the end of the bed, and she's bent over, ass up, hands on its thighs.
- side view. In the background, the doorknob jiggles again, with her lips visibly poised over the monster's dick in the foreground.
- "Just go sleep on the couch, sweetie." June calls out - before sucking all the way down to the base of the monster's shaft.
- she groans, and then starts to suck back to the tip. It grabs her head, and forces her head back down, earning a grunt of pleasure from within her as her throat stretches around it.
- It throat-fucks her, shoving her head down again and again until it cums, pumping her throat much more violently than before.
- Back view, partially between her legs. June's ass, thighs, and tits all visibly swell, in time with the monster pumping cum down her throat. Her belly also tightens, gaining a light muscular tone.
- she pulls off with a sucking gasp, and then pants, her tongue hanging out. Her eyes glow orange again, longer this time.
- The doorknob jiggles more frantically, as the bed squishes and rustles, and June chuckles seductively. "I said don't WORRY! Just go away and let mommy HANDLE this."
- June is now on her knees straddling the monster, ass facing us, poised with the monster's dick against her pussy.
- she licks her lips, hesitating - and the monster leans closer and stuffs its tongue into her mouth again. She groans, kissing its tongue.
- it breaks the kiss, and with a breathy moan - she shoves down.
- She grunts as her pussy halfway takes it in. "OHG..."
- "OOohHH!" Then moans, as she forces her hips all the way down - jiggling her ass in the monster's lap as she takes its cock to the hilt.
- She grips its shoulders, and starts to pump her ass up, and down, slowly for the first two pumps - and then fast enough to slap her ass loudly into its lap.
- "Oh, YES! We should have STARTED with this!" She screams, all pretense of being quiet completely abandoned as she wildly pumps its cock into her pussy. "MORE! OOH!"
- It slaps her ass, making her stop pumping and yelp, before she chuckles seductively. "Ooh, bad boy...HARDER."
- It slaps both hands into her ass this time, and rides her cheeks as she rams down into its lap as hard as she can - her entire body heaving and her belly flexing as she crams the tip against her womb over and over again.
- She screams in bliss as it cums, her head jerking back. "So much...so MUCH! Ohh..."
- her belly visibly swells, bloating with cum - and her eyes glow orange, permanently changing. She chuckles, low and deep, before taking in a deep breath through her nose, and letting out a low, rumbling groan. (a female monster's growl)
- June opens the door, eyes still glowing. "You're still here? How cute...but it's all been *resolved*, now."
- as she says this, she rubs her still swollen, cum filled belly.
- fade out.

Special note: My idea here is that the monster wants to make her its mate, but some supernatural rule prevents it from inserting into her pussy itself. SHE has to do it - so it enhances her, gives her more and more pleasure, and eventually she does exactly what it wants.

*I'll also attach a text file version

Feb 14, 2019
Well well....... In my opinion thisn new video was AMAZING!!! a little short the part of penetration but in general it was amazing!!
I want to pay a subscription but subscribeStar only admit credit cards and in my country is difficult to get one of them.
Someone know if Jackerman have other paid methods? Like paypal, gumroad, or pixivfanbox?
Who's the chick in the gif?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted Jackerman to launch at the same speed and with the amount of time as the Dobberman, he launches 2 updates per month with 8 minutes or more and his animations are practically on the same level as Jackerman, it may be because the dobberman animations use people instead of animals like jackerman but i don't know if that can be true because i'm not an animator.

I found this animation very disappointing, the character is beautiful and such, however, I found this animation poorly done, there was no bulge, the animation I found slow and not to mention that there was no sex, it focused only on the blowjob. I liked the milk part, but that's what attracted me to this animation.

Qmaaer3D

Nov 1, 2021
I wanted Jackerman to launch at the same speed and with the amount of time as the Dobberman, he launches 2 updates per month with 8 minutes or more and his animations are practically on the same level as Jackerman, it may be because the dobberman animations use people instead of animals like jackerman but i don't know if that can be true because i'm not an animator.

I found this animation very disappointing, the character is beautiful and such, however, I found this animation poorly done, there was no bulge, the animation I found slow and not to mention that there was no sex, it focused only on the blowjob. I liked the milk part, but that's what attracted me to this animation.
Doberman not making "fully" animations. He mix stills and sex animations together. And his works not voice acted as i see. Lip sync, making full animations with different angles etc. difficult things to do.

Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maintenance post:

Added missing resolution
Added Bedtime Boogey (1080p)

Maintenance of the links

Note: The name used are the most recent one from Jackerman.
Meaning that, for example, Lucky Bastard is under the name Knotty Mom.​

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Doberman not making "fully" animations. He mix stills and sex animations together. And his works not voice acted as i see. Lip sync, making full animations with different angles etc. difficult things to do.

I understand, thanks for explaining. I just keep finding the short animations bad with a month of waiting, but as I said a few posts ago, the advantage is that it makes up for it with great animations, only this new one that didn't attract me much.

Reactions: Qmaaer3D
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes