5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Idk what is the people opinion but these animations/plots are getting kinda redundant. Perhaps because he has only a month to work on animation and has to keep sending them out otherwise maham occurs (like it did in here in past few weeks) or because he just can't figure out how to spice them up. Let's be honest, we are all fucked up a bit being in here, might as well capitalize on that. Regarding last video, monster coulda fucked this chick next to door while she was talking to her son, they both coulda fucked her, she coulda been stuck under bed and they both have their way with her etc. This is just starting to look vanilla imo, 1 min intro, 01:30 sex, then outro, and sex is usually in two poses if not one.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe the new animation
(yana) will come out as originally planned?
Yeah the goal is to get back on track with the usual release schedule, so end of June.

Really hope we don't see a Part 2 involving the son, he looks hella young even for Jackerman's standards.
*knowing the gold member’s plan for the future* ehhhhhh

I had questions about the age too (like what legal teen is still scared of monsters in the closet). Buuuut we all know these characters technically have to be legal if they’re gonna be used eventually.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah the goal is to get back on track with the usual release schedule, so end of June.

*knowing the gold member’s plan for the future* ehhhhhh

I had questions about the age too (like what legal teen is still scared of monsters in the closet). Buuuut we all know these characters technically have to be legal if they’re gonna be used eventually.
The Son could be Older in Part Two!

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Mom X Monster.. Son is attending High School..., She has told him many times too clean his room, she is fed up asking him and decides to do it herself,... got stuck under the bed while cleaning, son comes home and U know that they fuck, and later that night the son and monster both Fuck her till morning, still playing around with ideas.. so not sure as yet.. anymore ideas are welcomed. pm me. guess that y jackieboy wants his turn now lol. would love to see Yana! cant wait.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes