5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Jackerman, the animation is not bad (on the contrary, it is very good). The scenery, the voice, the sound effects all very good. However, what really is a little problem would be the time of the video. So, if you can, make videos longer than 10-20 minutes. I speak as an appreciator of your work, I understand that doing all this requires a lot of effort and time. good job and keep progressing.

Reactions: MyNameReally

PardoUWUIO

Aug 31, 2021
Jackerman, the animation is not bad (on the contrary, it is very good). The scenery, the voice, the sound effects all very good. However, what really is a little problem would be the time of the video. So, if you can, make videos longer than 10-20 minutes. I speak as an appreciator of your work, I understand that doing all this requires a lot of effort and time. good job and keep progressing.
Hello, here they are!!

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Kurada

Nov 15, 2021
You're new, so note that bit I wrote about the next gold nomination being in June. If you want that to actually be a possiblity, sign up then.
I want to, but subscribestar only takes credit cards and I can't find any other sanctioned means of supporting him. As it stands, my options are pretty much to just post an idea here, and hope someone takes it to the server.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I want to, but subscribestar only takes credit cards and I can't find any other sanctioned means of supporting him. As it stands, my options are pretty much to just post an idea here, and hope someone takes it to the server.
Right ya mentioned that. Unfortunate circumstance there. His Patreon got locked up cuz of past works, so not other options there. You said credit wasn't an option, supposing debit's off the table too?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's good, is there any idea what the plot will be?
" TL;DR: In the year 1963, Yana Morozov attends an American government gala in a long shiny (simulated) deep-cut dress with the objective of assassinating a seemingly dimwitted American politician, only to get tricked into being fucked and impregnated by an oversized lizard monster. The scene opens as Yana walks gracefully across the marble ballroom with a glass of champagne in each of her hands. The camera traces up her toned calves and full figured thighs, before revealing her shapely bubble butt as it jiggles with each confident stride she takes – her fashionable dress doing little to hide her curves. Yana stops in front of her target as he sits alone at his table and she bends over, letting her cloth-draped breasts hang forward as she hands him a glass of champagne. She whispers “You seem lonely” in her thick, seductive Russian accent. Taking the glass, the man looks at her with hesitance. “I know who you are” he says shakily. A coy smile appears on Yana’s face as she leans in closer, just an inch from his ear “Then you know I always accomplish my mission…”. She places her palm on his upper thigh “Using whatever means necessary” to which the politician responds with a sheepish smile. Yana gently shifts her hand to his crotch, “Maybe there is somewhere more private we can talk?”. Unaware of her true goal, the politician excitedly jumps to his feet and leads her away. The scene then shifts to a dark hallway, the politician holding Yana’s hand as he leads her to their unknown destination. They enter a large, near pitch-black room where the man turns to Yana and asks her to wait while he goes and prepares his room for her. Playing along, she smiles at him until he turns his back–allowing her to retrieve a small silenced pistol from a hidden pocket in her dress. In the dark she waits for a few moments, ready to take the shot and complete her mission as soon as the man returns. Suddenly, the lights turn on and reveal she's in a massive high tech laboratory! Startled, Yana anxiously looks around the room, trying to understand where she is, only to freeze when her eyes land on the title above the massive mechanized door in the center of the room– “Hybrid Breeding Chamber #1”. Before she can react, the heavy doors power on and creak open, revealing an 8 foot tall green, bestial monster with a massive, red, slimy K9-like cock. The beast sees Yana and lets out a primal roar, rushing to her and slamming the seductive assassin against the ground. She angrily protests, before her words are cut short by the creature shoving his long slimy tongue between her plump glossy lips and down her warm, wet, throat. Overwhelmed, she pushes against the monster, only for him to haphazardly shove his wet throbbing member inside her pussy as her shapely legs point into the air – unintentionally spread for the creature(mating press). Within seconds, the monster is excited fucking the beautiful woman, thrusting his member in and out of the helpless Yana as her ass and thighs jiggle with each powerful blow. The camera shifts to a large CRT monitor on the wall displaying the message: “Impregnation potential: 50%”, and time passes. The scene again opens on the creature still fucking Yana, as she lies on the floor completely exhausted (prone bone). Her large breasts pressed against the floor shake with every impact from the monster that has been making use of her body for hours. Finally, the beast finishes, thrusting a free more times before squirting gallons upon gallons of semen into Yana, and leaving her absolutely covered in all sorts of slime and semen. The camera pans again to the monitor displaying “Impregnation potential:100%... Impregnation Successful.” and the scene fades to black."

Jkoplol

May 16, 2022
Considering this plot seems longer than this monthly it could be possible that we would have a longer animation. Maybe not MW2 but definitely more longer than 4 minutes

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes