5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Its weird ya'll are celebrating this, like A) the runner up can always resubmit next month. And B) The hunger for besti is only gonna increase, given there's only been one this year.
When the runner up is resubmit next month 'WE Will Celebrate all over again!', it doesn't mean that we hated it or anything, would actually Vote for it if there is nothing else that we want to see....(Selina with who or what ever Part 2) would be nice. (Selina is Cat Woman right?)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
When the runner up is resubmit next month 'WE Will Celebrate all over again!', it doesn't mean that we hated it or anything, would actually Vote for it if there is nothing else that we want to see....(Selina with who or what ever Part 2) would be nice. (Selina is Cat Woman right?)
Well it'll be another gold month, courtesy of Jack making things up to us for the tech issues. I'm fluctuating my plans a bit to submit a besti work too. It'll be very...unique.

Also yes, Catwoman's real name is Selina Kyle.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
Well it'll be another gold month, courtesy of Jack making things up to us for the tech issues. I'm fluctuating my plans a bit to submit a besti work too. It'll be very...unique.

Also yes, Catwoman's real name is Selina Kyle.
Unique kind of Besti.. come on, you gotta share something with me, can't say that and not share, What is the Creature?
(can always message me)

Reactions: krumkrum

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
MW3 is a work in progress. SH is dependant on winning monthly votes. It was 3rd last time.
That is, if the continuation of the SH comes out as it is now conceived by the author, will it be bestiality?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes