5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Wasn't especially focusing on the thread, but heard a voting was happening, so what exactly won for a later animation?

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
is there another video coming this month or not until in july? (kommt diesen monat noch ein video oder erst in juli?)

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
Got another pic preview for Yana today. It appears though there'll be another few days delay again for the monthly, though this is mainly due to him getting very busy with MW3 development. Along with that, he's been making his models more advanced, so the workflow isn't as simple as earlier works.

Personally I can wait a few days, be rather fitting if it dropped during the 4th of July. Nothing more patriotic than watching a Russian get fucked into the ground :devilish:
Is it true that the video release is slightly delayed?
MW3 is finished only by making a video?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Idk there all the same only the Face Changes.. i mean with that i dont see rly diffrent models... only small face changes with difrent hair.. and colors..^^
Big and thicc women, almost like that’s his style or something :unsure:

All I know is this guy takes too long to release videos, takes too much money, and releases are not as good as they used to be, the last one was an abomination.
Lol someone clearly ain’t ever been a fan of artists that be taking months or years to come out with content. If a month is too much for you regarding animation, then you really don’t appreciate the speed this guy works at.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes