5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Soviet Seduction was hot for me. Imo better structured and handled than the last one. Also nice to finally see him have a girl have semen on her (at least finally in awhile, end of Mother's Warmth iirc).

Reactions: JadeQ13

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The new vid was prety good.
Very short but the female character was very hot.
Honestly jackerman's female models are so sexy

The camera angles for this new vid were not very good sadly :(
The monster was very big and covered most of it.
The only good camera angle that we got for the sex was the above/side angle at min 2 : 18 during the missionary pose.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
There is a place where you guys can dl subtitles for his videos or just Mothers Warmith have subtitles?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Soviet Seduction was hot for me. Imo better structured and handled than the last one. Also nice to finally see him have a girl have semen on her (at least finally in awhile, end of Mother's Warmth iirc).
You remembered correctly!

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
It's almost two years since Jack started his works...
Have any of you seen similar works from other producers?
Similar as in content? I cant say as I don't know that many producers. But he seems to strive for diversity working with humans, beast, monsters, werewolves and other creatures. I haven't seen too many do that.
And I also don't know many who seem to take as much pride in the plot and story line as he does.

Similar as in quality? Well, when I first saw MW1 over a year ago I thought it was top-notch. He's greatly improved since. IMO, he's top 3. There's good quality out there, I've seen some, but Jackerman has been very consistent.

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
==============================================================
Waiting For June!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 1917390

===============================================================

WHAT?!
Fucking NO,Dude!
You love Yana...you don't want June or an other Babe...after all your Yana-Posts you STAY at her side for the rest of your life...Period!xD

We take the other babes.:p

Aug 31, 2018
so...is there going to be another episode of "The Bully" (i really do not care for the guy)..is SHE going to be in another vid?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes