5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Finally! That beasty thing (with fake russian accent btw) came out. Now MW3 turn \(^^)/
That’s not how it works. For one he’s always doing something with MW, but it’s a long way to go.

Jokes aside, y’all could very well be hyped for something that may not actually have smut in it. Recently brought up the ‘joke’ statement Jack made a while back, and he replied that he wasn’t joking.

Take it with a grain of salt, cuz it’s hard to read sarcasm on the net. But given this is a long form story project likely to span numerous episodes, I wouldn’t put it past him that he’s actually serious.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bottom line, the cheap fans want too see Mothers Warmth and the paying fans want too see beastality and monsters.
That's not really accurate, the paying folk are into everything, the taste just varies so often. It bounces from incest to besti to monsters. Sometimes riding the hype from a previous release makes folk wanna see an immediate followup (recency bias op).

AwesomeDick

Aug 11, 2017
Yes? It’s what won the vote, and was being made for a whole month, why are people surprised by this?
its just my opinion, no ofense, if the people vote and win that ok, no problem, and maybe the people dont know because like me they dont see the votes, just wait the video ;)

sorry for my english this its not my language, but if im write on other language the forum erased the post

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
its just my opinion, no ofense, if the people vote and win that ok, no problem, and maybe the people dont know because like me they dont see the votes, just wait the video ;)

sorry for my english this its not my language, but if im write on other language the forum erased the post
I get that, and it wasn't meant to be harsh, but if ya looked, there's generally a whoooooole lotta talk during the voting period, along with the winner and its details. The info's out there.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I usually don't care at all about animations in VN games, because they simply suck 95% of the time. But if they were made at the same level of this guy I would probably change opinion on. His videos are great also for the perfect choice of the voices and the lips synchronization, this guy is making animations with 1% of the instruments that Hollywood studios have to copy human movements, and he is still able to produce very high quality work. Incredible, I have seen maybe another artist a comparable level on body movements but I don't know the name because there was no logo or reference (parody of a game character, a teen girl).
Just think if DrPinkCake paid Jackerman to make animations for Being a DIK! Holy shiiiit!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes