5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
Similar as in content? I cant say as I don't know that many producers. But he seems to strive for diversity working with humans, beast, monsters, werewolves and other creatures. I haven't seen too many do that.
And I also don't know many who seem to take as much pride in the plot and story line as he does.

Similar as in quality? Well, when I first saw MW1 over a year ago I thought it was top-notch. He's greatly improved since. IMO, he's top 3. There's good quality out there, I've seen some, but Jackerman has been very consistent.
Who are the other two?

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
Someone know if the model of monster that appears in the new video is from Icedev work? They look similar

Psdt: If someone want the name is Miss Fortune X Lizardman
That Monster Model Belongs to this guy ''Alexandraus'' he has a game project going on since early 2020 with a cute young blondie and that Lizard.

Dukissj

Jun 10, 2021
That Monster Model Belongs to this guy ''Alexandraus'' he has a game project going on since early 2020 with a cute young blondie and that Lizard.
Wow! I just see his work. It's so good. Thank you for sharing :D

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know are UHD videos rendered natively or upscaled + interpolated?
I'm asking after seeing MW1 4k60 and noticing tons of ghosting

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Jackerman is, imo, the best! Man, Soviet Seduction is sooooo good....but sooooo short! I hope they make another one that's as long as Mother's Warmth 2. Lizardmen are dope, is what I'm saying. :p
That’s pretty unlikely. Shorts are shorts. And once MW is done (however long that may take), he’s probably gonna go over into game development again.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Who are the other two?
Animations by Dazmall and Nyl are also of good quality. And there are others that I'm sure people here can name.
Jackerman though seems to be always improving. Vast improvement between MW1 and MW2.
MW3 might look like something coming out of a Pixar studio.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heavyd6 and Nabz542

Dukissj

Jun 10, 2021
This new short of June will be incest rigth? Someone on the discord o jackeman know if he is going to change the cock of the male character. I mean, looks better when is a big cock and the bulgue appears during the penetration. Also the womans models of jackerman have a "bimbo" body so a big cock for them will be awesome. I think for that reason some of the followers of jackerman asked to see the milf of southern hospitality with a horse.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This new short of June will be incest rigth? Someone on the discord o jackeman know if he is going to change the cock of the male character. I mean, looks better when is a big cock and the bulgue appears during the penetration. Also the womans models of jackerman have a "bimbo" body so a big cock for them will be awesome. I think for that reason some of the followers of jackerman asked to see the milf of southern hospitality with a horse.
There’s a vote going on for if Lucas’s donger will be circumcised or not. As for size, he’s apparently slightly longer than cole (from SH).

As for your last bit, that was a gold member nomination. Obviously didn’t win, but maybe it’ll be in the lineup again this go-round. Assuming the member in question doesn’t wait til the last minute again xD

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes