5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Only for curiosity what career is studying Jackerman?
I’d say he could have a decent future in computer animation at a legitimate studio. Probably would have to make sure as shit no one knows his past though.

Well, Dreamworks would probably be into that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dukissj

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
Is there perhaps another way of joining his discord so I can vote? Subscribestar is a pain in the butt and keeps giving me endless errors when trying to pay for a membership.. :mad:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Only for curiosity what career is studying Jackerman?
I believe it’s computer engineering

Is there perhaps another way of joining his discord so I can vote? Subscribestar is a pain in the butt and keeps giving me endless errors when trying to pay for a membership.. :mad:
He has a kofi page as well if that helps. If you’re interested I’ll dm it to you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
People asking for Jackerman's ko-fi.com link. Seriously???
you know the format is really simple

[artist_name]

I wonder what you might type there to find Jackerman... hmmm! a real head scratcher

Reactions: oiq3z23

•••

Mar 26, 2021

[artist_name]

I wonder what you might type there to find Jackerman... hmmm! a real head scratcher
But do you have the link to Jackerman's KoFi page though?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

[artist_name]

It's sad that people can't even look before they post something
To be fair, there are a lot of copy cats and same name users trying to cash in on someone's fame. So it's better to be safe than sorry.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To be fair, there are a lot of copy cats and same name users trying to cash in on someone's fame. So it's better to be safe than sorry.
In which case don't ask for a DM, ask for it to be put on the OP, make it so the "real" address is attatched to the thread so people can confirm or refute whether it is correct or not.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Twitter:
The next monthly is a continuation of Bedtime Boogey: Weeks after the events of the first installment, June finds herself still affected by the Boogeyman's aphrodisiac pheromones, pushing her to seek relief in ways she normally wouldn't.

Here's a sneak peek
Sorry maybe I dont understand right but I wwas thinking that next month video must with the poll winner that ended today. Or I dont understand something

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Sorry maybe I dont understand right but I wwas thinking that next month video must with the poll winner that ended today. Or I dont understand something
This won the last poll, whatever wins today would be the month after

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Twitter:
The next monthly is a continuation of Bedtime Boogey: Weeks after the events of the first installment, June finds herself still affected by the Boogeyman's aphrodisiac pheromones, pushing her to seek relief in ways she normally wouldn't.

Here's a sneak peek
Does he look older & larger to anyone else?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes