5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sorry maybe I dont understand right but I wwas thinking that next month video must with the poll winner that ended today. Or I dont understand something
Each poll's winner is made the next month. It can get a little confusing (namely due to many vids this year being released slightly into next month). June won the last vote so its coming out this month. And whatever wins the poll tonight (which is pretty much gonna be jenny and the doggos) will be August's animation.

Does he look older & larger to anyone else?
Yeah he mentioned making him look older, since the og version did look a little borderline.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Also:

"I'm going to start posting monthly updates to Twitter to keep my public audience somewhat informed on my whereabouts. For more frequent updates, access to content votes, and early access to releases, join the subscriber discord through the SubscribeStar."

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Twitter:
The next monthly is a continuation of Bedtime Boogey: Weeks after the events of the first installment, June finds herself still affected by the Boogeyman's aphrodisiac pheromones, pushing her to seek relief in ways she normally wouldn't.

Here's a sneak peek
Please tell me that's not her son, that shes started breast feeding random men!
It get it's dangerous territory, but that feels like an overshoot.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Each poll's winner is made the next month. It can get a little confusing (namely due to many vids this year being released slightly into next month). June won the last vote so its coming out this month. And whatever wins the poll tonight (which is pretty much gonna be jenny and the doggos) will be August's animation.

Yeah he mentioned making him look older, since the og version did look a little borderline.
That sucks

Reactions: Ru67i

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You were around for the vote…you know it’s Lucas.
I don't want to beleive... I prefer to think Jackerman is better than that.

It's her son and that's just the best part of it.
Sounds like you think this is a good thing, he looks old enough to be her husband (Jackerman could have made him a scrawny teen to get passed any shota stigma), so disappointing... that vanilla shit can be found anywhere.

PS incase anyone is confused be my disappointment, I was hoping for the little guy to pop his cherry on that fine ass, seeing a full grown man do it doesn't feel special to me. (it's not even as though there isn't precedent with Mothers Warmth or Southern Hospitality)

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017

Sounds like you think this is a good thing, he looks old enough to be her husband (Jackerman could have made him a scrawny teen to get passed any shota stigma), so disappointing... that vanilla shit can be found anywhere.

PS incase anyone is confused be my disappointment, I was hoping for the little guy to pop his cherry on that fine ass, seeing a full grown man do it doesn't feel special to me. (it's not even as though there isn't precedent with Mothers Warmth or Southern Hospitality)
Or maybe you're just being dramatic. He still looks smaller than his mother and besides you haven't even seen the boy's face, so stop trying to condemn a video that hasn't even been released yet. It's already a cosquist when an incest video wins the vote, to still have to listen boring people complaining about silly things that even they are not sure about.

and this "vanilla shit can be found anywhere" thing, is another weak and repetitive argument, as ok vanilla can be found anywhere, but so what? who voted wants to see in Jackerman, simple as that.

Reactions: mr123guy

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

I think you’re overreacting. Do remember all his character are meant to be 18 and older (obviously to skirt the legal issues). But it was commonly noted, even around here, that Lucas looked too young in the first short. So he changed him a little bit.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So has the winner of the last poll actually been 100% confirmed or is it all just gonna be smartass replies about that guess about the gap? Because time before it was neck & neck until that massive spike at the last fucking minute.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So has the winner of the last poll actually been 100% confirmed or is it all just gonna be smartass replies about that guess about the gap? Because time before it was neck & neck until that massive spike at the last fucking minute.
I already said he called it last night. So yeah idea 3 wins.

And the previous vote was too close to call (literally a single vote divided June and Jenny), which is why it went into an extra one to provide a definitive winner.

• Sad
Reactions: Etshowpapai

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
I went and saw the video again and he have the same height i think. If he is taller in the next video it would be very little, not to much. Plus June is still bigger than him.

As for me in the future i hope jackerman continue the episode with Claire, i have some ideas for Damon, in the 3rd episode Claire and Damon tried their best not to continue have any sexual intercourses and they were successful but one day Damon's need to fuck and the lust that was builded up it impossible to resist them, so he starts to mutate (cause of "special" drugs he had when he was a baby) he would look like similar to Hulk or supermutant from fallout series but not exactly like them. Then he smells his mother from his room while she was sleeping in her bedroom. Then the party begins! Or another way to confront her is that while Damon and Claire talking he starts to mutate and then fuck the shit out of Claire.

Also forgot about his aunt. Maybe after he fucks Claire in mutant form on episode 4 fucks his aunt and Claire together???? I dunno.

That's my idea of the 3rd episode, did you like it guys?

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
"Humanity
Auf wiedersehen
It's time to say goodbye
The party's over
As the laughter dies
An angel cries"
Salute to all who voted for number 7. You did your best, brothers, you are our heroes.
As for those who voted for number 3, we will meet you at the final judgment of the Goddesses, despicable traitors of humanity.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes