5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wonder how someone manages to comment everyday here on this thread like you do? Don't you have a real life to take care of? Do you really believe that you're being helpful to people here? But really, no leaks or anything like that come from you, just speculation. I would be very happy if I could see you less around here, sorry for the sincerity.
tis the miracle of the internet. And the watch thread function. And working a job with a decent helping of freedom. And a double monitor setup at home…nothing too extraordinary. Y’all came back several times today cuz y’all kept seeing a number in the corner no problem :p

I said it before that I wasn’t gonna show previews or leak the vids. Things meant for his supporters ought to be that way. And it’s not like there’s some massive gap between the supporter and public release, it’s two days.

I stick around here because I don’t mind sharing things like poll ideas and the overall progression of projects. Namely due to Jack’s social media presence being fairly quiet. You’re more than free to ignore me though, rather than complain I talk too much xD

Given I found Jack here though here and after seeing his work decided to support him financially, I’d like to help others here make that jump. I’ve done it twice already. Seems only logical if ya been following his work for what’s going on 2 years now I believe.

But do go on about how the guy that gives ya up to minute information is irritating :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
bruh am i the only one who hates this lipstick shit , like dafuq i dont want my schlongy dongy to look like a candy cane
yeah I thought that was a bit off putting myself. Thought it might’ve been the lighting at first. I don’t think that’s how lipstick works, no? :ROFLMAO:

JarlSkjoldr

Jan 17, 2018
yeah I thought that was a bit off putting myself. Thought it might’ve been the lighting at first. I don’t think that’s how lipstick works, no? :ROFLMAO:
They would leave a mark if you used an excessive amount but like--they wouldn't paint the dick lmao. I do find it hot, though.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes