5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
A whole month for that animation? hahahah. What a joke.
You think you could crank one of them out in a week?

Write the script, find the right scenes, rig the lighting, hire VA's, animate the damn thing, render it, find out there's a few bugs in the final render, go back and reanimate, and render again and hope for the best.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustrations, but a lot of people don't realise the effort that goes into this stuff, but a lot of time goes into these 4 minute animations. Old school animators from back when Disney did hand drawn animations would make you cry if you found out how many hours it took them to get just a few seconds of animation.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
isn't futa/loli illegal? even if it's just art.. don't you think this can put him in trouble? which we don't want to happen.
Futa is arguably a chick with a dick. Loli... is well... underage, which is definitely illegal.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You think you could crank one of them out in a week?

Write the script, find the right scenes, rig the lighting, hire VA's, animate the damn thing, render it, find out there's a few bugs in the final render, go back and reanimate, and render again and hope for the best.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustrations, but a lot of people don't realise the effort that goes into this stuff, but a lot of time goes into these 4 minute animations. Old school animators from back when Disney did hand drawn animations would make you cry if you found out how many hours it took them to get just a few seconds of animation.
Some people don't realise how difficult animation is

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
oh yeah sorry, I thought futa is the same as shota which is underage too.
and yeah making animations is a pain in the ass especially high quality as jackerman's animations.
Futa means women with both a penis and vagina, but it’s been accepted as the universal term for animated women with dicks in all cases.

Aug 2, 2022
According to the mentality of some here, you can only complain about something if you sponsor the artist, if that's the case, nobody here will be able to say anything else, because nobody pays. I think people have every right to say what they think, as long as they do it with seriousness and respect to be heard. How many times here have we praised Jackerman's work, how many times have we said here that he is a talented artist and that we are here for him? Answer: several times. But we should also criticize when something doesn't go well, we do it because we want the best for the artist. I myself have already said that these current short videos are very bad. Few scenes are discouraging, the video needs more duration to develop a sexy and engaging story between the characters. Six or seven minutes and good viewing angles. I know it's hard for him, after all he's just a man, he doesn't have a big team to help. But that's what he has at the moment, either listen to the fans and try to improve or keep making bad short videos. So, that's what I had to say.

Jun 25, 2018
According to the mentality of some here, you can only complain about something if you sponsor the artist, if that's the case, nobody here will be able to say anything else, because nobody pays. I think people have every right to say what they think, as long as they do it with seriousness and respect to be heard. How many times here have we praised Jackerman's work, how many times have we said here that he is a talented artist and that we are here for him? Answer: several times. But we should also criticize when something doesn't go well, we do it because we want the best for the artist. I myself have already said that these current short videos are very bad. Few scenes are discouraging, the video needs more duration to develop a sexy and engaging story between the characters. Six or seven minutes and good viewing angles. I know it's hard for him, after all he's just a man, he doesn't have a big team to help. But that's what he has at the moment, either listen to the fans and try to improve or keep making bad short videos. So, that's what I had to say.
Its not that they are not allowed to complain if they are not sponsoring the artist, its that the artist has zero reason to listen. Why should someone doing this for pay, or hoping to get paid, listen to the people who don't/will never pay a dime for their efforts? How many people will actually put their money where their mouth is and support him if he does what they ask?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am reading all here, about 2 months, and still cant understand why people here so active, meanwhile other god gifted artists threads poorly active :D
Jackerman = Updates regularly and does a ton of different positions and fetishes

Other gifted creators in the top earner section = 6 months for a 10 sec loop or worse the exact same video sequence for a couple of years with the exact same characters with nothing new to show for. It's always either Tifa, 2B or DoA characters etc etc.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes