5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Futa will be good only if the futa woman has a beautiful body like the woman partner... i dont like seeing a futa woman muscular like a man(or ugly).. cuz it has no sense .. like this exmpl View attachment 1999640
I agree with your idea. That being said, I feel that the scenario of the image that you shared is fantastic. Watching the X-view of the dick piercing and alocating itself in her womb. Fucking delicious! I would love to see it implemented in a Jackerman video, no matter which story or characters.

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Too much silicone was pumped into it .. like a pear became in vaseline. :rolleyes:..Messed up the character. :cautious: :cry:
Maybe you are right. Sometimes is better when you don't exagerete some aspects. But it's the decision of Jackerman, so I will respect what he does and will do.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Is her chest slightly larger than Poolside or is it just the clothes she’s wearing compressing them more than the bikini?

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
I wonder how longer until women getting plastic surgrey to look like this will be normalized.
Breast implants were normalized decades ago in western culture and butt implants/fat transfers are pretty much on the cusp of it as well. I can't be alone when I say it feels like it's only a matter of time before full transformations like Jack's models are going to reach that level of acceptance/normalcy.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes