5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
where did I say I wanted it? your reading comprehension is poor. made an observation, nothing more.
Calm down bro, some or many of the forum don't speak English, and the translator's translation changes phrases or words that totally change a part of the comment, making you understand something else.

and she doesn't translate 100% correctly what you wrote and somehow misleads the other.

Reactions: SantiPe

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
has he said whether he's keeping the entirety of the prompt, or will have some cuts like the previous one? I really hope its the full prompt

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Well, I respect everyone's tastes..and everyone is free to whatever he likes..but I think that this type of video (bestiality) has gone too far..I feel strange seeing a dog owning a human and treating him as a slave or a toy..and the strangest thing is that there are people who turn up for seeing this kind of things...
And before someone starts writing and criticizing me... remember that this is my opinion and you don't have to agree with me... if you like these things, that's your business.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Well, I respect everyone's tastes..and everyone is free to whatever he likes..but I think that this type of video (bestiality) has gone too far..I feel strange seeing a dog owning a human and treating him as a slave or a toy..and the strangest thing is that there are people who turn up for seeing this kind of things...
And before someone starts writing and criticizing me... remember that this is my opinion and you don't have to agree with me... if you like these things, that's your business.
If you respect other's tastes then what's the point of you writing this useless passive aggressive post that contribute nothing but bait yet another argument between incest and beast fans and risk this thread from being locked again? Learn to keep your negative opinions to yourself maybe?

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
If you respect other's tastes then what's the point of you writing this useless passive aggressive post that contribute nothing but bait yet another argument between incest and beast fans and risk this thread from being locked again? Learn to keep your negative opinions to yourself maybe?
I am free to say what i think...and i didn't talk about incest or bestiality i talked about the idea of making a human a slave to a dog... if you think that my words are negative so you need a therapy... go and re-read my last paragraph

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
wtf were you even trying to say??
That he demands that jackerman stops with bestiality because he is a incest fan. ;)

Well you see people like different things and what makes you, maybe, feel uncomfortable is a turn on for others and you might not want to but your post sounds like you are judging these people for that.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
That he demands that jackerman stops with bestiality because he is a incest fan. ;)

Well you see people like different things and what makes you, maybe, feel uncomfortable is a turn on for others and you might not want to but your post sounds like you are judging these people for that.
No at all. I am not judging..on the contrary ... i believe that everyone is free to like what he like and with all respect... but i am free also to give my opinion.. no one can attack someone else cuz of his opinion

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No at all. I am not judging..on the contrary ... i believe that everyone is free to like what he like and with all respect... but i am free also to give my opinion.. no one can attack someone else cuz of his opinion
People can and will attack you for your opinion, always have and always will. That aside, yeah everyone is free to dislike something and voice an opinion as long as it stays respectful.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Your originla post is literally kink shaming and did actually mentioned beastiality? How's that not negative? Just because you tried to hide it by repeating the weak ass "I'm not racist but"-esque preface? Anyway, that's not how free speech work, you have the right to say whatever you want but that doesn't make you free from consequences or being challenge.

Whatever, I'm not going to stoke the fire further, not going to reply to you anymore.

Reactions: regbullnon

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Your originla post is literally kink shaming and did actually mentioned beastiality? How's that not negative? Just because you tried to hide it by repeating the weak ass "I'm not racist but"-esque preface? Anyway, that's not how free speech work, you have the right to say whatever you want but that doesn't make you free from consequences or being challenge.

Whatever, I'm not going to stoke the fire further, not going to reply to you anymore.
Go and re-read my original post.. try to read well .. word by word.. If you still don't understand, tell someone else to explain to you

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
I don't know why there's always a guy who starts an argument everytime we are in peace LOL.
it is not our fault that someone confuses respectful opinion with offense, freedom of expression with censorship, contrary taste with abject and
lack of interpretation of the text as an attack on the specific audience (with a strange taste , but for each their follies, what is a golden shower next to that?)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes