5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Are we good for a end of month release?

He has more than 2 characters this time to animate and add stuff to.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The next month is No Fap September. So, good lucky to everyone.
Please Jackerman, launch the video before this month.
What is this? is this some kind of meme going around? or some random quote?

No Fapping for an entire month!!!, guess it's back to wanking then, with the occational four knuckle shuffle for variety and chocking the chicken on Sundays. :poop:

Last edited:

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Say what you want about not fapping for a month, personally I think the health benefits are overstated. However, if you've ever wanted to a punch a hole through your drywall with your cum, that first orgasm after a month long wait will probably do it.

Reactions: MambaLaJamba

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
What is this? is this some kind of meme going around? or some random quote?

No Fapping for an entire month!!!, guess it's back to wanking then, with the occational four knuckle shuffle for variety and chocking the chicken on Sundays. :poop:
It's a tradition. Search the info in google and you will know why in September we don't fap.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Not ejaculating for an extended period raises testosterone levels by a significant margin.

It’s become somewhat of a meme to abstain from masturbation or sex for a month to increase “manliness”
Hmmm that sounds interesting and i didn't know it before... cuz I grew up in a place in south of france where masturbation is a daily sport sadly.
Thank you for your information

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Could it be that you are wrong? Does all this no fap stuff not happen in November instead of September? Also known as NoNutNovember or NNN for short.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Walk in the Park would be the final name of the sequel to Poolside Escapade. Is the animation corresponding to August or September? because the BBA one, well, I lost continuity hahaha. If it's August, it should come out the first days of September, right?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Walk in the Park would be the final name of the sequel to Poolside Escapade. Is the animation corresponding to August or September? because the BBA one, well, I lost continuity hahaha. If it's August, it should come out the first days of September, right?
August. Next month is dealer's choice, no poll submissions, no word of it's content yet.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes