5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Bailea

May 28, 2020
This will probably be my last comment in this thread and on this forum. I had a comment deleted and this is very annoying, you never know what can be said here because anything can be a stimulus for someone to feel offended and report to an administrator, I'm tired of it. Wasting my time in this game of cat and mouse. Anyway, my leaving will not be missed by you, I know. Once a month I pay a visit to Jackerman over at Rule34video to see if anything new has been released, that's all. For those of you who felt sympathy for me, thank you very much and take care.
See you next week, mate.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Mother Warmth is a masterpiece
I agree. I'm honestly surprised at how good it is in every regard.

The MC didn't speak in part 1 and I thought that was a wise choice. I was hoping he wouldn't speak in part 2 because I thought there'd be no way the voice actor, any voice actor, wouldn't ruin it..... except when he did speak, the voice was perfect. Not jarring at all. The editing, pacing, script, voice actors and animation are all top notch. The people responsible have a bright future ahead with Mother's Warmth in their portfolio. Phew.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

View attachment 2017106

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lmao, why did you watermark it with your name? :ROFLMAO:

That other forum (TB R.I.P.) had the right idea. One thread for content only and another for general disc (bitching/beggars)
the same is supposed to apply here but the mods are much looser with the rules. There are actual discussion threads, but people don't seem to use them

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So, if the completion of MW3 is 100%, what percentage is the current situation?
It’s not. What was just said is no video for September so he can focus on finishing MW3 during that month.

We’ll still have August’s video out to subscribers in two days and hopefully someone will share it with us.

Reactions: SantiPe

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
It’s not. What was just said is no video for September so he can focus on finishing MW3 during that month.

We’ll still have August’s video out to subscribers in two days and hopefully someone will share it with us.
I asked about the current situation of mw3 other than the September video.
Is jackerman willing to regularly reveal the progress of mw3?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes