5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've seen the new vid and I personally think it's hot enough that the cum inflation and pregnancy don't really seem to be needed, but that's just my personal taste.
I don't doubt it, but its kinda like getting right to the edge of cumming and then just blue balling yourself

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Now I wish even more that he'd taken another 4 days and released the full thing.
Well he said he had a deadline of Saturday for his next school assignment, but given how fast things are he could have just taken a week and done both. Fuck Mother’s Warmth 3, that shit is looking like it won’t be out this year anyway.

Reactions: claralover

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Well he said he had a deadline of Saturday for his next school assignment, but given how fast things are he could have just taken a week and done both. Fuck Mother’s Warmth 3, that shit is looking like it won’t be out this year anyway.
So wait my english not o good so he gonna fully finished this video or not?

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
The cum inflation and pregnancy were cut out even though the voices were fully recorded because he said it’d take another 4 days to finish.
Well, the avalanche of negative comments should have made him reconsider, so he will do the right thing now it seems. At most we will have an improved version later, with corrected audio and extra scenes. I was on your SubscribeStar, and saw a lot of hate in every comment thread last week

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
I've seen the new vid and I personally think it's hot enough that the cum inflation and pregnancy don't really seem to be needed, but that's just my personal taste.
I trust my buddy here, if he says that video is hot enough that's good... But, I wish Jacky can release the "hidden scene" at some point. Let's say something like the Guckrux and Daughters video. I think is called Tentacular Epilogue:alien:

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
I trust my buddy here, if he says that video is hot enough that's good... But, I wish Jacky can release the "hidden scene" at some point. Let's say something like the Guckrux and Daughters video. I think is called Tentacular Epilogue:alien:
That will satisfy the demand of the "hidden scene" and achieve his school chores and have enough time to refine details if need it.

Reactions: Djora17
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes