5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

mw303

Feb 3, 2019
Beep Boop

Mega
Is there any lower resolution like 720p below ?
maybe it's to much or you will call me a lazy person, but when i try convert last video with my own tool, the video is broken so i just wait for the lower resolution to pop up.
also trying to save some drive for another next video, so lover file size wouldn't hurt...

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Holy fuck, that was disappointing. Animation was on par as always. But it was way too short. No cumflation, no after-effects. Nothing. I really hope Jackerman re-releases it with everything or it's really gonna bite
Also this might be the shortest build-up/intro of any Jackerman monthly videos ever. Hope Jackerman can change his monthly schedule so good idea won't get wasted/not being fulfilled entirely

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
Also this might be the shortest build-up/intro of any Jackerman monthly videos ever. Hope Jackerman can change his monthly schedule so good idea won't get wasted/not being fulfilled entirely
two videos per week,if we pay some money as well,everyone's has a deal,money for some new videos,each 6 days,and maybe some comics too,videos,videos games and comics,a full 3d artist package

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
We’re complaining because it was intentionally released unfinished.
Or the handful of assholes bitching because it wasn’t vanilla incest.
"Or the handful of assholes bitching because it wasn't vanilla incest."
Normal, this always happens on both sides, the only difference is that you only see it when it's on your side.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes