5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know the fact that i am here to get the video free most would think my complaint it wrong. But i am just stating a simple observation and my opinion. I do not think anyone would have been disapointed if he waited a few more days to put in the cumflation. Some of us may have moaned a little in the delay, maybe some of us would have complained about it not being on time But with the work he has done before this video, a delay would have not been unexpected or unanticipated. His work is some of the best i have seen from artist like him.

But As some people would say, good work is easy but great work takes time
Sure, but extra days into this means days taken away from something else. This isn't his full time job, so he has to make decisions over what's worth his time. And the opinions here are gonna mean a hell of a lot less than the supporters in his discord.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Pretty sure he prefers it all. The only thing he doesn't allow to share images of is furry and the super weird/illegal kinks (underage, scat, piss)
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, pretty sure beastiality, incest, and rape are illegal anyways, plus; no offense to the beastiality lovers (being one myself), but wanting to fuck your dog is pretty fuckin weird as far as kinks go, why not go the extra mile. You telling me he's a "criminal" with principles? Get off your high horse lol

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
You miss the meaning. This video is good video. but it would have been understandable if he delayed it a few days to add the cumflation scene

Reactions: Datboi666

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, pretty sure beastiality, incest, and rape are illegal anyways, why not go the extra mile. You telling me he's a "criminal" with standards lol
Not these fictional depictions. Also there are several countries where bestiality is legal or to a degree incest. You can still marry a second cousin in the United States, and in some states a first cousin or even a half-sibling.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, pretty sure beastiality, incest, and rape are illegal anyways, plus; no offense to the beastiality lovers (being one myself), but wanting to fuck your dog is pretty fuckin weird as far as kinks go, why not go the extra mile. You telling me he's a "criminal" with principles? Get off your high horse lol
there isn’t a high horse, even criminals have some standards. Look how fast pedophiles get beat up in prison to get that.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
Sure, but extra days into this means days taken away from something else. This isn't his full time job, so he has to make decisions over what's worth his time. And the opinions here are gonna mean a hell of a lot less than the supporters in his discord.
I get that, like i said it was just my opinion and observation

Kaoru Kira

Jul 29, 2018
A Whole Month and extra days for this? Ha, Dont make me laugh. This is by far the worst attempt ever. Should had focus more on the animation than dumb college homework. People are literally paying this dude to perform and this is what he delivers, BIG L

rino 14

Feb 5, 2019
Hola, me parece después de leer todos los comentarios al respecto son un poco apresurados, el video es excelente con sonido y ambiente acorde a la situación de la bombshell , es un gran artista acéptenlo como tal, por favor continué con sus obras de arte MAESRTRO!!!!!

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
A Whole Month and extra days for this? Ha, Dont make me laugh. This is by far the worst attempt ever. Should had focus more on the animation than dumb college homework. People are literally paying this dude to perform and this is what he delivers, BIG L
I'll say the obvious..

so do it yourself and better then, namesake

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This isn’t the same thing as a shareholder in a company, you are giving money freely because you want to support the artist, it doesn’t mean you can dictate aaaaaanything they do. They don’t owe anything besides to keep doing what they do.

that kinda parasocial logic is what incels be like when they give 5 bucks to a streamer and aren’t acknowledged.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I don't know why everyone is upset.. The video was good in terms of idea and graphics.. Well, it was short, but there was no difference between 4 or 3 minutes. I don't see it bad compared to the past months.. Almost the same quality and the same length of video...

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
This isn’t the same thing as a shareholder in a company, you are giving money freely because you want to support the artist, it doesn’t mean you can dictate aaaaaanything they do. They don’t owe anything besides to keep doing what they do.

that kinda parasocial logic is what incels be like when they give 5 bucks to a streamer and aren’t acknowledged.
people pay girls to suck a sensitive microphone and it's always the same thing just change the clothes they wear and no one criticizes.

Finally the hypocrisy

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Not these fictional depictions. Also there are several countries where bestiality is legal or to a degree incest. You can still marry a second cousin in the United States, and in some states a first cousin or even a half-sibling.
If we are going by that logic, then he shouldn't have a problem with lolis, as there are some countries with a lower age of consent.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes