5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I don't know why everyone is upset.. The video was good in terms of idea and graphics.. Well, it was short, but there was no difference between 4 or 3 minutes. I don't see it bad compared to the past months.. Almost the same quality and the same length of video...
We’re upset because it has a sudden abrupt cut to black with the ending sequence removed because he says it would have taken a few more days work despite it being fully scripted and vocals recorded.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I was disappointed with this video mainly because it cut parts, the animation of this one at least was better than the last one but too short, it could launch new animations every 2 or 3 months that we wouldn't care or even find help with the videos, jackerman has a lot of potential but like this and a hobby he at least could take longer to release and create bigger videos without missing parts and having a scene after the sex scene would be even better. Too bad he can lose the page on patreon if he loses this income he will take time to recover, with what he earned on patreon he could live only on his animations. I hope this is not the last video of jenny like she is not the prettiest among them but she is the most horny to look at mainly because of the way she is. I hope there are more videos of her because if this video was her last it's a shame because it destroyed one of the best characters.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
We’re upset because it has a sudden abrupt cut to black with the ending sequence removed because he says it would have taken a few more days work despite it being fully scripted and vocals recorded.
I am sad for you guys but for me I don't expect anything big in monthlies cuz 30 days is a short time to finish a high quality video even if the video is 3/4 minutes long, cuz he is working behind the scenes on MW3 in addition to his studies works. I'm not defending him but I really hope he'll be more disciplined next time

Xtremeboy

May 22, 2020
1. I do personally like the 3d beastiality and Jack is doing it well. Great new vid then. Bring more of this. Try with normal shaped girls, PAWGS...

2. I also like the incest stories. The thing is that it needs to be performed by younger shotas-sons...

Peace out!

• Angry
Reactions: Witcher799

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I can imagine how stressful it is for VValen to try to defend Jackerman whenever someone says something that is not a compliment. I personally wouldn't want to be in his shoes, especially not earning anything for it. :unsure:
I could've sworn you posted your 'last post' a few days ago :p

Also this isn't nowhere near as stressful as other forums. Ya'll just talk of things you don't know, cuz no one here really has attempted to make anything with Blender far as I can tell. Let alone animate, which is a higher skill set entirely.

Julius7k

May 9, 2022
This will probably be my last comment in this thread and on this forum. I had a comment deleted and this is very annoying, you never know what can be said here because anything can be a stimulus for someone to feel offended and report to an administrator, I'm tired of it. Wasting my time in this game of cat and mouse. Anyway, my leaving will not be missed by you, I know. Once a month I pay a visit to Jackerman over at Rule34video to see if anything new has been released, that's all. For those of you who felt sympathy for me, thank you very much and take care.

download.jpeg

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
It's good, It's obvious that he's cut corners a bit, I personally would've preferred to have waited for him to finish it to completion, as it stands it's lacking the usual Jackerman flair. Don't get me wrong it's still pretty damn good, but it's just fallen short.

Jenny is a great character and has some great scenes, hopefully the next video with her he will be able to meet his requirements.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
I dont want to be the guy to complain but come on, if your going to cut some stuff from the short and the ending, at the least add 1 extra position, for example in the first scene when she gets brought down, jenny could have been riding the first pup in cowgirl and then the second pup would push her to transtion her into doggy. And then it at the end its all three to finish it off.

Idk i like jackerman but this one wasnt it.

Aug 2, 2022
When Jackerman makes a good video we praise his work in this thread, although some claim he doesn't care about this thread. The quality of textures, lighting, modeling and sounds is indisputable, but when he makes short videos with few angles, we can also criticize even though we are not his gold sponsors. To like it is one thing, to be a blind fanatic is another thing, we can clearly see this in VValen, his bias does not allow him to see mistakes. Everything is wonderful and anyone who dares to say otherwise, he soon appears answering back. But that's ok, go on... :whistle: :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xana94 and gdpe359
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes