5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Normally I dont mind beast but I see now Im only into it if they have human features. All I can say after this one is ewwww lol

Bros and Dudettes I always count on Jack when theres a drought to deliver. Trust me, theres a drought. The whole scene is dying. Even the CG comics. Maybe this is an after summer slump or something but jeez theres nothing right now.

Davgord

Jul 11, 2022
well sorry it really sucks, incest would have been better much better
Agreed, now that we've gotten this out of the way can we get some Mother Son stuff, How about a chick fucking a football team? A queen versus a platton of orcs? or some lesbians? Hell I'd even settle for some futa stuff something with people at least. But can we please stop seeing doggy dicks!

ricdon

Dec 19, 2018
i liked this video, personally i love the fast strokes like that from behind, the smacking sound and the ass jiggles are just so sexy at a high speed.

Reactions: stuntcurry707

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
So guys can somebody say he gonna finish this video with proper impregnation as he planned before or not?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So guys can somebody say he gonna finish this video with proper impregnation as he planned before or not?
We don’t know. Probably not, but he’s never had scenes cut when fully voice recorded and almost done like this before. Always before they were in progress.

Anyone know what the next video is ? or yet to be voted on
No video this month so he can supposedly work on Mother’s Warmth 3

Reactions: kasata

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
And so the cycle of new thing come out, disappointed, wish it were longer, see ya in November (vote in September, made in october, last day timezones).
I know the fact that i am here to get the video free most would think my complaint it wrong. But i am just stating a simple observation and my opinion. I do not think anyone would have been disapointed if he waited a few more days to put in the cumflation. Some of us may have moaned a little in the delay, maybe some of us would have complained about it not being on time But with the work he has done before this video, a delay would have not been unexpected or unanticipated. His work is some of the best i have seen from artist like him.

But As some people would say, good work is easy but great work takes time

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes