5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Domt forget guys that new feature of developer is to write one thing and its gonna be another. Dont expect long video and also be ready that the most interesting and important parts just not gonna be done
lmao salty
that only happened with last month cos the idea was stupid and way too much for one vid. no other idea has had the most intresting parts cut.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2021
lmao salty
that only really happened with last month because the idea was stupid and way too much for one vid. no other idea has had the most intresting parts cut.
She fucked the dogs, didn't she? Okay, that was the most interesting part of the video. be satisfied

Now just wait for xana94 to arrive with my facepalms

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
Catwoman and clayface one gives him a chance to be lazy at least with the Sadira and Shaman one we get to see a new shaman character model and Sadira naked. Catwoman one is just copypasted but with a dick! But I digress thats democracy at work lel. :unsure:

Edit: Or#5 the succubus one because October is occult and halloween themed I guess? New stuff too.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Catwoman and clayface one gives him a chance to be lazy at least with the Sadira and Shaman one we get to see a new shaman character model and Sadira naked. Catwoman one is just copypasted but with a dick! But I digress thats democracy at work lel. :unsure:

Edit: Or#5 the succubus one because October is occult and halloween themed I guess? New stuff too.
So guess by your logic anything with a returning character is lazy

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Sadira is a returning character, except she wasnt doubled and just slightly edited so yes its lazy. Would that be all captain?
No all this means is he will have even more time to animate instead of having to make tons of new stuff before even starting

plus catwoman is his hottest girl so more of her is awesome. not a bad thing

Jul 6, 2017
The acutal work is not creating a new character, its the whole posing of the animation. By your logic everyone who uses the same character more than once in animations or games is lazy.
Its a short bud. There isnt much work to begin with. Its not like hes making these from scratch with 3dsmax/Maya or using new art assets everytime. You dont need a month to finish a short 3 min animation. It can be stretch to 5mins if he slows it down or loops more scene which he usually does in the shorts. Plus he should have a beast rig. Two IIRC. Besides most of the animation is just 1-2 scenes with loops. Plus if people want to push something about my logic then better understand what was written first. Critical thinking friendo, saves lives.

No all this means is he will have even more time to animate instead of having to make tons of new stuff before even starting

plus catwoman is his hottest girl so more of her is awesome. not a bad thing
Yes it will give him more time but will that time translate to a better short? Who knows? My crystal ball and I had a falling out you see. Hottest girl is subjective but she is nice. However will she be wearing the same thing? Are we going to see her full body this time? Or is this all going to be some rushed homework?

• Angry
Reactions: W-boi

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its a short bud. There isnt much work to begin with. Its not like hes making these from scratch with 3dsmax/Maya or using new art assets everytime. You dont need a month to finish a short 3 min animation. It can be stretch to 5mins if he slows it down or loops more scene which he usually does in the shorts. Plus he should have a beast rig. Two IIRC. Besides most of the animation is just 1-2 scenes with loops. Plus if people want to push something about my logic then better understand what was written first. Critical thinking friendo, saves lives.

Yes it will give him more time but will that time translate to a better short? Who knows? My crystal ball and I had a falling out you see. Hottest girl is subjective but she is nice. However will she be wearing the same thing? Are we going to see her full body this time? Or is this all going to be some rushed homework?
Yeah you really need to learn how things work. Reusing characters has nothing to do with being lazy. I think you are simply trolling or aren't able to understand what makes the most work, friendo.

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah you really need to learn how things work. Reusing characters has nothing to do with being lazy. I think you are simply trolling or aren't able to understand what makes the most work, friendo.
Me saying the repeated character gives him "a chance to be lazy" to you is me saying "he's actually being that guy"? Damn man, what is even the argument here? I caught your attention because to you I was trolling?

Besides its the people who voted for the animation. Its up to him if he wants to cut corners like the last short. All this because of reading comprehension.

Move on, there's nothing more here bud.

• Angry
Reactions: xana94 and W-boi

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Me saying the repeated character gives him "a chance to be lazy" to you is me saying "he's actually being that guy"? Damn man, what is even the argument here? I caught your attention because to you I was trolling?

Besides its the people who voted for the animation. Its up to him if he wants to cut corners like the last short. All this because of reading comprehension.

Move on, there's nothing more here bud.
He didn't cut corners. He was very clear in the discord that 4 characters would mean compromises.

Jul 6, 2017
He didn't cut corners. He was very clear in the discord that 4 characters would mean compromises.
Compromise is the magic keyword in your sentence bud. What does it mean? Dictionary says Its "to accept that you will reduce your demands or change your opinion in order to reach an agreement with someone".

What's the synonym of reduce? Lessen, diminish, cut? Ah yes...4 characters, in over his head, insert reason here. Cut the end. Hence cut corners.

So why are we still here? The other guy seems to have moved to greener pastures. I suggest you do the same. Threads clogged enough as it is. Surely you have somewhere better to be than replying to some random internet troll?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes