5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
i slowly can understand why people keep asking about new infos i for myself like to read back before asking but bros can you blame them for not wanting to go through all that meme shit before maybe finding something?

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I know we're getting nothing now, but what are we getting the end of this month?
We are going to get either a Jenny or Anne bio in a day or two. And my fingers are still crossed that we get that MW3 update or sneak peek sometime this weekend since it’s the end of the month.

End of this month should be his first futa animation featuring Selina.

Reactions: M0med27

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
We are going to get either a Jenny or Anne bio in a day or two. And my fingers are still crossed that we get that MW3 update or sneak peek sometime this weekend since it’s the end of the month.

In September we were supposed to have the bios and especially the first sneak peeks of MW3, but the reality is that the month ended and we had absolutely nothing! I'm starting to think strongly that Jackerman still hasn't even reached 10% of MW3 and the saddest thing about it is that MW2 is already close to completing 1 year since its release... I honestly didn't expect the situation to be so bad.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
In September we were supposed to have the bios and especially the first sneak peeks of MW3, but the reality is that the month ended and we had absolutely nothing! I'm starting to think strongly that Jackerman still hasn't even reached 10% of MW3 and the saddest thing about it is that MW2 is already close to completing 1 year since its release... I honestly didn't expect the situation to be so bad.
Yea, we did get the first two MW series in the same year, maybe 9 months or so between each other.
Next month will make a year since MW2. I know he took a few months off before work on MW3, and had some reported hard drive setbacks, but you're right, we should have had something by now.
I know sometimes he's a day or so later with the monthlies so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that we'll see something in a day or two.
Maybe there was a release on his discord and it hasn't gotten to us as yet.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
No.. just be patient bro you know that MW is JM biggest project and definitely he will not be lazy about working at it... i am sure that he has already finished +50% of MW3 work...
And about the sneak-peeks he said that he will not share too much of them.. but he will share one trailer of MW3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know we're getting nothing now, but what are we getting the end of this month?
Stop that :p

Jackerman should have released some preview of MW3, but he just didn't release anything and he didn't release the rest of the bios either.
I don't recall seeing anything that indicated we'd see all those bios by the end of this month

End of next month. We just voted for it this month, that's how it works.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You can't expect him to grow with the experience of the year, aim to make MW3 his biggest work, and then have it be done in the same timeframe as between 1 and 2. That's just being unrealistic. Even before the tech issues, he only ever set the end goal as the end of the year. Ergo I wouldn't expect it this year by now. Temper your expectations, and you won't be as...fussy about its eventual release.

No.. just be patient bro you know that MW is JM biggest project and definitely he will not be lazy about working at it... i am sure that he has already finished +50% of MW3 work...
And about the sneak-peeks he said that he will not share too much of them.. but he will share one trailer of MW3
Earlier in the year he was debating whether he'd show previews or just a trailer a few weeks before release. Judging from the last few months, I'd say its likely towards the latter.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Jackerman had already confirmed the first previews of MW3 for September and as far as I know, September ended yesterday, so it's another lie for the collection.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Stop that :p

I don't recall seeing anything that indicated we'd see all those bios by the end of this month

End of next month. We just voted for it this month, that's how it works.
No, I think I said it correctly. The end of THIS month. We are already in October.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes