5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It is blender tho, DAZ is infamously known for being very jank to animate with. Characters and assets are from DAZ. The reason his animations look good is because he renders with cycles in blender wich has raytracing. IIRC somewhere in this thread someone shared him showing that his render pc has 4 3080 or 3090's running so he indeed does have a insane rig at least for rendering.
DAZ is shitty for animations, yes but you can do perfectly fine animations with it if you know what you are doing and if you are patient enough. Not saying that jackerman uses it, it is just to get rid of the myth that you can't do decent animations with DAZ.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
DAZ is shitty for animations, yes but you can do perfectly fine animations with it if you know what you are doing and if you are patient enough. Not saying that jackerman uses it, it is just to get rid of the myth that you can't do decent animations with DAZ.
I've seen many people say that DAZ is very bad, but just knowing that MW1 and MW2 were made in DAZ, you can come to the conclusion that: Either these people are exaggerating a lot in these statements or Jackerman really is a guy far beyond yours time.

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
DDR 5 it's a recent thing! You don't find many Motherboards to use them! And i don't even know a CPU that accepts working with DDR5! ( i don't have the knowledge about Threadrippers)
I've got 80GB of RAM, DDR4 and it's more than the needed!
It runs at 2400MZ but if i Overclok them to 3600MZ, i've got only a improvement of 2 seconds in the waiting time before starting to render while the temperature of CPU increases almost 20ºC, so it's not worth it!
My CPU its a top one too and it´s one of the best in the market and it don't even accept DDR5 yet...
Of course someone like JACKERMAN can always be on top when it comes to hardware, but there are limits to what he can improve!
As I said before, the difference between his rig and mine, whatever his rig is, whatever the number of GPU's he has, the time difference won't be an abysmal thing, contrary to what you may think!
Where certainly the time difference will be greater is purely in the simulations derived from the 4 GPU's!
Intel has CPUs that support DDR5. And AMDs new 7000 series will support it as well.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Intel has CPUs that support DDR5. And AMDs new 7000 series will support it as well.
I've seen many people say that DAZ is very bad, but just knowing that MW1 and MW2 were made in DAZ, you can come to the conclusion that: Either these people are exaggerating a lot in these statements or Jackerman really is a guy far beyond yours time.
Well, I left Intel a long time ago so I don't even see their CPU's specs but it's always good to know, thanks for the info!

DAZ animations can be done well if the animator really understands what he's doing, like Jackerman but as I said before, simulations are really a problem!
For example, I invite you to review the scene in MW, when the mother is on the bedroom floor picking up the trash and Damon has an erection under the blanket and then hides it with his arm!
View attachment simulation 2.mp4
This bit of blanket simulation is really a problem to make it happen naturally in the DAZ and if you look, very slowly, you will notice the disorganized robotics of the blanket, not following the movement in a natural way but taking positions a little random ! Looking at this scene, it turns out that with Jackerman it wasn't very accentuated, certainly due to his experience with simulations or maybe because he used a trick that I've also used before! As the blanket goes up instead of down, if you edit the scene in reverse and simulate going down, things go more fluidly, but in the end, in the composition of the video, you have to put the frames in reverse!
The scene where I had to resort to this trick:
View attachment simulation.mp4

This is one of the tricks, but even so, it requires a lot of post production work in Photoshop or other software to cover the holes that occur due to the collisions of the blanket (or swim trunks, in my case)! And all this, in Blender is much easier and more accurate to do!
But of course, we're talking about JACKERMAN, who undoubtedly has superior knowledge about not only DAZ, but 3D programs in general!
But let me add the following!
You don't find many long animations like MW made in DAZ!
Most of these animations are the short ones that we are used to see in renpy games with a few dozen frames and that make the loop , Where the authors don't even bother to make simulations of clothes, or run away from them, hihi, and some longer ones that we find in NLT MEDIA games (Treasure of Nadia, the Genesis order, etc), because they too must have class animators working on the team!

Last edited:

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Curious, cuz I just checked the poll and Serena was next to last. So not even really sure there was a purpose to said poll. Things be wack yo xD

Jenny and Claire tied first.
I thought the poll was over.
Weren't Claire, Serena, Jenny, and Anne the top 4 who'll get their bios first?
We did get a Serena bio over a week ago. I'm expecting he'll share either Jenny's or Anne's bio next.
Again, I might have all this wrong and it's just wishful thinking.

Reactions: M0med27

Sixnine6969

Sep 9, 2019
Well, I left Intel a long time ago so I don't even see their CPU's specs but it's always good to know, thanks for the info!

DAZ animations can be done well if the animator really understands what he's doing, like Jackerman but as I said before, simulations are really a problem!
For example, I invite you to review the scene in MW, when the mother is on the bedroom floor picking up the trash and Damon has an erection under the blanket and then hides it with his arm!
View attachment 2063487
This bit of blanket simulation is really a problem to make it happen naturally in the DAZ and if you look, very slowly, you will notice the disorganized robotics of the blanket, not following the movement in a natural way but taking positions a little random ! Looking at this scene, it turns out that with Jackerman it wasn't very accentuated, certainly due to his experience with simulations or maybe because he used a trick that I've also used before! As the blanket goes up instead of down, if you edit the scene in reverse and simulate going down, things go more fluidly, but in the end, in the composition of the video, you have to put the frames in reverse!
The scene where I had to resort to this trick:
View attachment 2063458

This is one of the tricks, but even so, it requires a lot of post production work in Photoshop or other software to cover the holes that occur due to the collisions of the blanket (or swim trunks, in my case)! And all this, in Blender is much easier and more accurate to do!
But of course, we're talking about JACKERMAN, who undoubtedly has superior knowledge about not only DAZ, but 3D programs in general!
But let me add the following!
You don't find many long animations like MW made in DAZ!
Most of these animations are the short ones that we are used to see in renpy games with a few dozen frames and that make the loop , Where the authors don't even bother to make simulations of clothes, or run away from them, hihi, and some longer ones that we find in NLT MEDIA games (Treasure of Nadia, the Genesis order, etc), because they too must have class animators working on the team!
Where is the second animation from. Cause I can't find it using google

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Where is the second animation from. Cause I can't find it using google
Of my own making!
I would be flattered if you found it through Google, as it would be a sign that someone would have found it good enough to rip it, hihi!
You can only find it on this site on Thread "Fan art-MOM" and on my Hard disk!

Last edited:

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Of my own making!
I would be flattered if you found it through Google, as it would be a sign that someone would have found it good enough to rip it, hihi!
You can only find it on this site on Thread "Fan art-MOM" and on my Hard disk!
Mega
And do you have a second part?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes