5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
anyone know some good Hentai vids with bestiality? yknow not just some short animation but something with production like Kuroinu, Oni Chichi, Mankitsu Happening and what not. Think the only one i ever found was that super weird one from Poro

datazzguy

Sep 27, 2017
It's not a a linear thing!
Before The render starts there's always a waiting time that do not depend from how much and what kind of gpu's you have but from The RAM speed and The CPU you have and at the same time, the greater the number of gpu's you have in the system, the greater the communication time between them with information exchange between all of them, about the pixels that have already been rendered and that each one will render at that moment! It turns out to be a logarithmic function where the improvement over time tends to zero
If he has 4 3090s, he probably has at least 128GB of DDR5 RAM as well. And a killer CPU.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If he has 4 3090s, he probably has at least 128GB of DDR5 RAM as well. And a killer CPU.
DDR 5 it's a recent thing! You don't find many Motherboards to use them! And i don't even know a CPU that accepts working with DDR5! ( i don't have the knowledge about Threadrippers)
I've got 80GB of RAM, DDR4 and it's more than the needed!
It runs at 2400MZ but if i Overclok them to 3600MZ, i've got only a improvement of 2 seconds in the waiting time before starting to render while the temperature of CPU increases almost 20ºC, so it's not worth it!
My CPU its a top one too and it´s one of the best in the market and it don't even accept DDR5 yet...
Of course someone like JACKERMAN can always be on top when it comes to hardware, but there are limits to what he can improve!
As I said before, the difference between his rig and mine, whatever his rig is, whatever the number of GPU's he has, the time difference won't be an abysmal thing, contrary to what you may think!
Where certainly the time difference will be greater is purely in the simulations derived from the 4 GPU's!

Last edited:
Reactions: TwatSlapper

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
If you guys say it was at DAZ I have to believe it because for sure you know a lot more about JACKERMAN than I do, but it's always very hard to believe when you look at the perfection of the work done!
All the simulations of the blankets, the movements of the bodies, the shakes, the shaking, the swaying, the collisions, the cum, etc!
It's a hell of a job what you see here, which really can only be done by someone with Superior DAZ knowledge!
If you didn't guarantee it, I would never believe it!

Mega

That's why JACK is without a doubt one of the best in 3D animation and he definitely deserves this title!
Analyzing all this work and believing it was in DAZ, I would say that this roundup I made of scenes would take a good few months just to create (not render) and working at full time!
Having Jackerman as a source of inspiration, some time ago I tried to somehow copy his work (because that's how we learn, trying to reproduce the work of the great masters) to test the results obtained in DAZ, but I must say, that despite having obtained some satisfactory results "to me", hihi, I couldn't even come close to his perfection!

https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8353614
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8507541

Just because DAZ doesn't react in a natural way in simulations!
That's why it's hard to believe he did MW 1 and 2 on DAZ!
I suppose I'll have to try to improve my humble knowledge of DAZ a lot more so that it at least brings me closer to JACKERMAN, hihi!
Jesus, all this in Blender would be so much easier...
Yes, this also surprised me how he was able to use all the capabilities of daz... capabilities that even the daz maker does not know... In addition, in a short period of time he can make videos of that quality.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
All this I'm saying is just to clarify the misconception that many may have about JACKERMAN's work and nothing more!
The idea that JACKERMAN is BIG because of his rig is completely wrong!
The 4 GPU's don't get better results than one, just faster results!
Jackerman is BIG because of his skill, his knowledge, his wisdom, his experience, his imagination, hard work, but not because of his rig!
Anyone with my rig or lower can create what JACKERMAN does, as long as he has his SKILLS!
It may take more 4, 5, 10 days to do it but you can do it without needing a KILLER PC with threadrippers, DDR5's and 4 RTX 4090's!

Last edited:
Reactions: TwatSlapper

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You have to right click and save the torrent file. Then you'll have to open that file in your preferred bit-torrent client. The "gibberish" you're seeing is the contents of the torrent file itself.
Whats wrong with a normal magnet link like everybody else?

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
If you guys say it was at DAZ I have to believe it because for sure you know a lot more about JACKERMAN than I do, but it's always very hard to believe when you look at the perfection of the work done!
All the simulations of the blankets, the movements of the bodies, the shakes, the shaking, the swaying, the collisions, the cum, etc!
It's a hell of a job what you see here, which really can only be done by someone with Superior DAZ knowledge!
If you didn't guarantee it, I would never believe it!

Mega

That's why JACK is without a doubt one of the best in 3D animation and he definitely deserves this title!
Analyzing all this work and believing it was in DAZ, I would say that this roundup I made of scenes would take a good few months just to create (not render) and working at full time!
Having Jackerman as a source of inspiration, some time ago I tried to somehow copy his work (because that's how we learn, trying to reproduce the work of the great masters) to test the results obtained in DAZ, but I must say, that despite having obtained some satisfactory results "to me", hihi, I couldn't even come close to his perfection!

https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8353614
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-art-assets-fan-art.85570/post-8507541

Just because DAZ doesn't react in a natural way in simulations!
That's why it's hard to believe he did MW 1 and 2 on DAZ!
I suppose I'll have to try to improve my humble knowledge of DAZ a lot more so that it at least brings me closer to JACKERMAN, hihi!
Jesus, all this in Blender would be so much easier...
Yeah! man,the masters of masters of the 3d,no doubt about that in 2022 and ahead,unique talent in all the internet,for now

HUGOSHUM

Jul 9, 2017
All this I'm saying is just to clarify the misconception that many may have about JACKERMAN's work and nothing more!
The idea that JACKERMAN is BIG because of his rig is completely wrong!
The 4 GPU's don't get better results than one, just faster results!
Jackerman is BIG because of his skill, his knowledge, his wisdom, his experience, his imagination, hard work, but not because of his rig!
Anyone with my rig or lower can create what JACKERMAN does, as long as he has his SKILLS!
It may take more 4, 5, 10 days to do it but you can do it without needing a KILLER PC with threadrippers, DDR5's and 4 RTX 4090's!
Bro, would you mind telling me the name of the animations?? :O)
1663979549154.png

Reactions: Poopytaint

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
most views of a jackerman video other than mw2! finally we get more of her
Are you still part of Jackerman's Discord? If yes, can you tell me if Jackerman said something about when he intends to release Claire, Anne and Jenny's bios? Because the month is already close to the end and I thought he would release the 4 winning bios this month in addition to the MW3 spoilers.

Reactions: JadeQ13 and Beto5
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes