5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Here are the entries if you want to read them yourself. I like 16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
number 11 sounds good to me

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Are you still part of Jackerman's Discord? If yes, can you tell me if Jackerman said something about when he intends to release Claire, Anne and Jenny's bios? Because the month is already close to the end and I thought he would release the 4 winning bios this month in addition to the MW3 spoilers.
I was wondering the same. I thought we would have gotten a bio every weekend. With one week left I’m hopeful we’ll get something every other day. Maybe he’ll put out a character bio this weekend, but I’m sure Claire’s will be the last because she’s that special.

And there’s likely some sort of preview of MW3 too. I’m really looking forward to the next couple of days.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I was wondering the same. I thought we would have gotten a bio every weekend. With one week left I’m hopeful we’ll get something every other day. Maybe he’ll put out a character bio this weekend, but I’m sure Claire’s will be the last because she’s that special.

And there’s likely some sort of preview of MW3 too. I’m really looking forward to the next couple of days.
I was having this same thought that we have one or two bios a week and the rest of the month would be reserved for MW3 spoilers and I'm not going to lie I was pretty excited about it but we're already on the 24th and all we've had so far is Serena's bio... This way it's even hard to believe that he's going to release the other bios this month and even the MW3 spoilers...

sxnbch

Feb 6, 2022
I was having this same thought that we have one or two bios a week and the rest of the month would be reserved for MW3 spoilers and I'm not going to lie I was pretty excited about it but we're already on the 24th and all we've had so far is Serena's bio... This way it's even hard to believe that he's going to release the other bios this month and even the MW3 spoilers...
Are mw3 spoilers really coming out soon?

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Are mw3 spoilers really coming out soon?
Theoretically this month was for us to have the bios of the characters: Serena, Anne, Claire and Jenny and also spoilers for MW3, but we are already on the 24th and so far only Serena's bio is out, so unfortunately I don't know anymore what to expect this month.

Reactions: JadeQ13

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Theoretically this month was for us to have the bios of the characters: Serena, Anne, Claire and Jenny and also spoilers for MW3, but we are already on the 24th and so far only Serena's bio is out, so unfortunately I don't know anymore what to expect this month.
Bit confused on where this was implied?

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
Bit confused on where this was implied?
Not implied, I'm told it was stated on his discord.
There was a character bio vote and he'll release at least 4 character bios this month.
And also in the latter half of the month, he will possibly release the first sneak peek of MW3.

Reactions: Dedingovi

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
There was a poll to pick a top 4 out of the various OC's, but I don't recall anything regarding all of them being released in the month. Could be just for priority listing.
So if that's how it is, he shouldn't even have done a poll with 4 characters right away since it would take all this time, besides these bios are so simple that he could easily deliver all 4 this month

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So if that's how it is, he shouldn't even have done a poll with 4 characters right away since it would take all this time, besides these bios are so simple that he could easily deliver all 4 this month
If absolutely nothing else was going in life...sure. I been meaning to do another pose for weeks and only just got to it cuz work is such a drain. So I'm not one to pique about what's simple and easy :)

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
If absolutely nothing else was going in life...sure. I been meaning to do another pose for weeks and only just got to it cuz work is such a drain. So I'm not one to pique about what's simple and easy :)
It's nice to see that time can pass at will, but you're still Jackerman's bootlicking.

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359 and xana94

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I wonder how many minutes Jack completed from mw3... I remember he completed mw2 (20min) in about 8 months..and also started working on mw3 in March. If 6 months have passed since the start of work on mw3 and knowing that he dedicated this month to making progress(so he took all his time working on mw3)
so after some calculations the result will be 20-23 minutes... this means that there are 10 or 7 minutes of the video left.

With other words maybe mw3 will be ready in january

Reactions: JadeQ13

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
There was a poll to pick a top 4 out of the various OC's, but I don't recall anything regarding all of them being released in the month. Could be just for priority listing.
Could be, but I’m inclined to think he’ll drop another bio or two and a sneak peek of MW3 not just to hold fans over but to show he’s indeed been putting work in.

JadeQ13

Jun 30, 2021
I wonder how many minutes Jack completed from mw3... I remember he completed mw2 (20min) in about 8 months..and also started working on mw3 in March. If 6 months have passed since the start of work on mw3 and knowing that he dedicated this month to making progress(so he took all his time working on mw3)
so after some calculations the result will be 20-23 minutes... this means that there are 10 or 7 minutes of the video left.

With other words maybe mw3 will be ready in january
Haha! I wish, but that’s somewhat ambitious. They did say he lost some time because of the hard drive issue. Also, MW3 is a bigger project and he’s going to be more meticulous with it. Maybe if he dedicates HIS next month towards it it’ll be ready by then.

Reactions: M0med27

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Could be, but I’m inclined to think he’ll drop another bio or two and a sneak peek of MW3 not just to hold fans over but to show he’s indeed been putting work in.
Curious, cuz I just checked the poll and Serena was next to last. So not even really sure there was a purpose to said poll. Things be wack yo xD

Jenny and Claire tied first.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes