5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
Actually great idea! I love Selina! Is she the thickest character yet?
Well,New content.I prefer to see that selina,with men,herself(like a camsoda or OnlyFans,girl) and maybe with some animals as well! for that catwoman,or! in a short story,in a stip club,fucked by men then a horse or a minitaur and she's wearing a tiny thong or a sling bikini with high stockings and high heels,I have some stories to tell to the masters of the 3d jackerman,to use it! for his character,need his whats app! and make some new videos with more often.

Last edited:

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
Well,New content.I prefer to see that selina,with men,herself(like a camsoda or OnlyFans,girl) and maybe with some animals as well! for that catwoman,or! in a short story,in a stip club,fucked by men then a horse or a minitaur and she's wearing a tiny thong or a sling bikini with high stockings and high heels,I have some stories to tell to the masters of the 3d jackerman,to use it! for his character,need his whats app! and make some new videos with more often.
we already got her with that horse, pretty cool for her to be in JMs 1st futa vid

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
It's not blender. It's Daz. That's why the lighting is so good. Dude must have a supercomputer to render it all though.
Daz does not work with this perfection!
He may use assets from DAZ but the animations with that kind of simulations are surely not made in DAZ, my guess is cloth simulations and soft body simulations from Blender!
And that cumshots, are not from DAZ neither!

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
It's not blender. It's Daz. That's why the lighting is so good. Dude must have a supercomputer to render it all though.
It is blender tho, DAZ is infamously known for being very jank to animate with. Characters and assets are from DAZ. The reason his animations look good is because he renders with cycles in blender wich has raytracing. IIRC somewhere in this thread someone shared him showing that his render pc has 4 3080 or 3090's running so he indeed does have a insane rig at least for rendering.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
For an experienced and knowledgeable user (not my case, but there are many examples) about setting up lights and environments in DAZ, he can create a rendering quality equal to or better than Blender!
The main problem with DAZ is the fluidity of the animations, which always end up looking very mechanical, I would even say robotic, having as a weak point all kinds of simulations, that's why great creators use BLENDER!
What we observe with Jakerman's animations and other great animation creators is that, for example, in the sexual act, the female body reacts in an almost natural way, her flesh sways almost perfectly and react naturally to collisions, stretches and shrinks and shakes, and that's impossible to do in DAZ!
On the contrary, Blender and other current programs have (physics) simulation mechanisms that allow all this to happen in a natural way, but certainly not in DAZ!
What happens with JACKERMAN, DEZMALL, DOBERMAN, REDMOA, etc. is that they transfer assets from DAZ to Blender and create the animation in BLENDER, using its physics simulation engines!
Regarding the need for a supercomputer to create the content these artists make, it's not true!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes