5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
So, isn't JM techically 1 month behind on his projects? Because for example if he releases October's video on November and so on he has missed a month somewhere.

pokerface

May 15, 2017
From what VN or Developer is your profile picture?
Its long way back. If you know game My New Life (from Beggar of Net). So I replicated some of his characters with The Klub 17 (game/tool) which he is using and did some of scenes. Like this one Maria and MC in the shower. Also made Laura and Amy with MC Threesome, and some other stuff... Quick stuff... Dont remeber everything.. so yeah;)

Reactions: SantiPe

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
You forgot Bedtime Boogey Aftermath & Parkside Playdate were both released into the next month and unifinished. Aftermath having no visible cum in the cumshot and the pregnancy ending cut, Parkside having the cumshot only heard offscreen and cut short with it’s cum inflation & pregnancy ending also cut despite being fully voice recorded.
tbf parksides idea was stupidly over-ambitious and promised way too much that could never be delivered upon realistically for a monthly.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Please don't do another cringe "muh halloween" release. I would rather take a week after than this.

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
He tells in his discord server. Maybe someone could post it here early.....
From Discord:

Here's a sneak peek of Lady Clay in the upcoming monthly!
-The intro to this monthly is probably the longest intro I've ever had, sitting right about two minutes long. The entire monthly will likely be a bit longer than usual as a result. The animation process for the end kissing sequence has been a bit challenging so we'll see if I can get it out on the 4th. No matter what, I've also been working on components Wonder Woman's monthly in between shots so I can hit the ground running on that.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes