5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Well I don't think coming home really qualifies. that was like the practice before the actual run so to speak.
But what you think doesn't change a fact. Coming Home remains his first work.
In addition, Coming Home was not just a training, but it was a real game with the intention of being big, but unfortunately it was canceled due to force majeure (breaking of rule here on the forum). Mother Warmth was made with the intention of replacing Coming Home, but as it was a job that took time Jackerman decided to create a mini game (Tentacular) in order to buy time while he was working on MW

Last edited:

W-boi

Jan 16, 2018
I'm not against diversity, I'm just one of those who prefers only creativity about people, not about futa and monsters ... and it turns out that I was pleased with videos 1 in 2 month, and now there will probably be 1 purely about people, then in a month or more about animals , then in a month about futa, then maybe again about animals, since futa will probably be counted as people and then again about animals or monsters, and maybe only then again about ordinary people. this idea is pissing me off
There’s no forced structure or cycle for what ideas we get each month. Just because this idea wins doesn’t mean there won’t be a ‘ordinary people’ scene next month.

And seriously? This idea ‘pisses you off?’ Lmao.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes