5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
And if the video were every 2 months? I know it would annoy those who subscribe for a month, but if you think about it, in 2 months you have a pretty long and decent job; Jackerman would have the advantage of animating in the same environment, same characters in 2 months; because a month is quite a load for a video since you have to recreate a new scenery, new poses and even new characters; in 2 months the work is reduced to creating something focused. The videos would last longer and the quality would improve. I will propose this idea when the gold member is enabled.
He already takes over 2 months for a shorty

Reactions: he401032870

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a pinned system in this forum so that we can easily see what updates are coming for this month?
Example : "Title of the video" ; Genre: Bestiality, incest etc : expected release date: 2 weeks.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
i dont think it will drop so soon xD somethings gonna happen, something bad...
Even if it drops today or in the next second, subscribers should give Jack a day or two to let him make some money for the hard work he always puts into his monthlies and MW. He complained a lot about those early leaks on pirate forums, so having a little patience isn't a big sacrifice to make to show your support for the artist, IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
He makes money off of subscriptions, not unit sales. Even if the video leaks in a millisecond, his revenue won't decrease.
I agree, and the one who can support him or wants to do it after what he sees is a subscriber, not a buyer.
I know, but Jack himself asked his peeps to wait for 3 days or a week (IIRC) before leaking the vids on pirate forums, and given how impatient some fans here are, it's possible that he could gain more supporters this way. More money means even sicker high-end hardware for more top-notch results.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: M0med27 and Lazlos

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
I was always wondering, there has to be a site where artists can sell individual pieces of their work. Isn't it better to have their video's up for sale and if anyone is interested they can just buy the video they want?
JM is a very good example of this. He does bestiality and incest, some people are interested and in the one and not the other, plus he also has a lot of delays. There are many things that are a turn off for someone to want to subscribe nowdays.
So wouldn't it be better to sell seperate movies?

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
I know, but Jack himself asked his peeps to wait for 3 days or a week (IIRC) before leaking the vids on pirate forums, and given how impatient some fans here are, it's possible that he could gain more supporters this way. More money means even sicker high-end hardware for more top-notch results.
No, this doesn't make sense. All the really popular devs out there get their stuff leaked in seconds. DarkCookie is one of the most financially successful devs ever, and he always releases his updates for free.

Piracy doesn't equal loss of revenue. The music industry has figured this out decades ago which is why it's so easy to pirate songs to begin with. It's also why a lot of devs come here to post the updates themselves and interact with the userbase even though this is a pirate website.

Reactions: yefer004 and DIO99

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
and after so many videos, and the return of the horse phallus in a well-known model, we should conclude Sadira's story, don't you think?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes