5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yo kinda curious-noticed that a post I made and several around/involved in it were removed and I got no notifications about it-is that regular here? Rarely had that happen before on other threads
It isn't all that rare, people just don't notice it due to not getting a notification. When it isn't entire pages of recent posts that people still actively reply to it goes largely unnoticed.

If you keep a tab on your post count or the page count of a frequented thread you bound to notice discrepancies. And it's just one thread. Every thread i follow and is exceptionally active had / keep having these "shadowpurges" every now and then.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I was always wondering, there has to be a site where artists can sell individual pieces of their work. Isn't it better to have their video's up for sale and if anyone is interested they can just buy the video they want?
JM is a very good example of this. He does bestiality and incest, some people are interested and in the one and not the other, plus he also has a lot of delays. There are many things that are a turn off for someone to want to subscribe nowdays.
So wouldn't it be better to sell seperate movies?
manyvids ?

yefer004

Jun 2, 2020
I had understood that the 10th would be published, but then Jack said for the 13th, I wouldn't mind if he postponed it for the 13th

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes