5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

HiberNation

Jan 29, 2018
#2 for the win.
I prefer Jackerman to take a break instead of those incest nomations. Really boring nomations.
Don't know about #2 but the incest scenarios are boring ngl.

(Jack's words)
Finally, here's a look at Wonder Woman's completed model! Standing at 6'2, she's the tallest character I've made since Lady D. She has broad shoulders, large hands, and more muscle mass in her core, arms and legs than I usually do but I think I was able to keep her appearance feeling balanced and feminine. I hope you guys like her, Krypto reveal soon.
View attachment 2179506
Love this design.
He did a great job on the thighs. I now want to see Jackerman do Chun-Li.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
My only issue with the women he creates is the top lips are always too big and the bottom lips are always too small, and I not just referencing the mouth.

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
(Jack's words)
Finally, here's a look at Wonder Woman's completed model! Standing at 6'2, she's the tallest character I've made since Lady D. She has broad shoulders, large hands, and more muscle mass in her core, arms and legs than I usually do but I think I was able to keep her appearance feeling balanced and feminine. I hope you guys like her, Krypto reveal soon.
View attachment 2179506
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sewerewolf

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You are telling me that you cannot understand or appreciate the concept of 'Gift'? You do not give a gift to get something in return. #2 is about giving him something extra. The idea of pausing payment during it is something Jack could offer in return because this a tricky situation (he has to keep those in mind who won't be paying him to have a month off and thus it is unlikely he'd stop working by the way) but those who vote on #2 will not ask for a pause for sure. That would defeat the purpose.

Anyone who isn't voting on #2 can voice their opinion in case #2 wins. By posting or revoking their pledge for a month the meantime. And all of this will only matter if #2 wins. Still, #2 is an idea of giving him a gift above mandatory payment.
You give gifts to people you know, not people you are paying for a product. Do you go to the grocery store and just hand them money without anything in return? Of course not, because they’re not your friend or a family member. Just because you’ve created a parasocial relationship with them doesn’t mean it goes both ways. To jackerman you are simply a name or a number, nothing more, a mere customer/patron among the rest.

Even if you ignored that entirely, the “gift” is a break, not have everyone’s money while doing nothing in return. Jackerman does not do this work out of his own kindness, it is a job, and as such working = money, no working = no money. It’s a give and take, simple as that.

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
(Jack's words)
View attachment 2179506
I want to see a Futa version too so bad!

Reactions: Hobmat70

Poopytaint

Jun 2, 2021
Really like this girl hope she s next she s pretty damn hot
Nice. Someone whos here for hot girls and not dogs.
Wow great, finally Wonder Woman. Jackerman already designed Selina Kyle, now the ones still to appear are Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Poison Ivy, etc.
I would love a poison ivy. She should bang the jolly green giant

Poopytaint

Jun 2, 2021
#2 is still winning. Remember to cancel ur membership as soon as wonder woman is released or you will be charged 2 months for nothing. If you don't cancel you are teaching jackerman they can use you for free money.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
I'm not part of Jackerman's subscription yet but I have seen all the ppl here fighting between beastiality and normal videos
but I have a proposition where everyone may be happy and get equal no of videos between these two genres

The Beastialty videos should be released on odd months and Normal videos be released on even months (I said even because I want the year to end on a normal video although i do enjoy beastialty but I still prefer incest more)

This way people will have more variety of ideas on each of these genres and people won't be fighting and know what genre of video might be coming out on each month

What do you guys think?

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not part of Jackerman's subscription yet but I have seen all the ppl here fighting between beastiality and normal videos
but I have a proposition where everyone may be happy and get equal no of videos between these two genres

The Beastialty videos should be released on odd months and Normal videos be released on even months (I said even because I want the year to end on a normal video although i do enjoy beastialty but I still prefer incest more)

This way people will have more variety of ideas on each of these genres and people won't be fighting and know what genre of video might be coming out on each month

What do you guys think?
incest is Perfect

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You give gifts to people you know, not people you are paying for a product. Do you go to the grocery store and just hand them money without anything in return? Of course not, because they’re not your friend or a family member. Just because you’ve created a parasocial relationship with them doesn’t mean it goes both ways. To jackerman you are simply a name or a number, nothing more, a mere customer/patron among the rest.

Even if you ignored that entirely, the “gift” is a break, not have everyone’s money while doing nothing in return. Jackerman does not do this work out of his own kindness, it is a job, and as such working = money, no working = no money. It’s a give and take, simple as that.
I disagree with you in your post's entirety so lets agree to disagree, shall we? I started to write a detailed response but it was turning into an essay :giggle:

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes