5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Assuming enough people genuinely voted for no video, this is a para social relationship, I mean I wouldn't hand money over at a cafe I frequent for no reason and these are people I actually know in real life.

There was a poster that frequently posted that if you want something support and I said that wasn't what would happen, I would pay just for the chance and also support a lot of content I didn't really care for, it seems that some supporters also end up with the unwilling choice of paying for nothing.

Reactions: MoreLinks

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
We had the best nominees in a while and we were happy with any of them being made but unfortunately we don't get any of them. Sad to say that most of us really wanted a video on Christmas but will have to wait until February for another.
we were looking at the same list of nominees? at least half of them were essentially the same scenario with minor variations like which characters were used.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Assuming enough people genuinely voted for no video, this is a para social relationship, I mean I wouldn't hand money over at a cafe I frequent for no reason and these are people I actually know in real life.

There was a poster that frequently posted that if you want something support and I said that wasn't what would happen, I would pay just for the chance and also support a lot of content I didn't really care for, it seems that some supporters also end up with the unwilling choice of paying for nothing.
exactly, and not to mention that people basically voted to throw away other voter's money. At least with the regular voting they still get something in return, but in this case they get nothing because of others. If people wanna throw away their own money as a "gift" (which is already dumb considering the circumstances), they can do that themselves, but it shouldn't have been put to a vote. If people don't want to pay for that month, then they'll have to unsubscribe, and jackerman may actually lose some subscribers overall because of this. In short this is one of the dumbest decisions by a community i've seen so far, only beaten out by people who still support Wildelay (Wildeer).

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Gets paid thousands of dollars to make content and people voted to pay him for no product. His discord was turning into a yesman circle jerk Jackerman is the messiah about a year ago when I left. I can only imagine it has gotten even worse now. Critizism was not at all welcome. If you didn't like the current work or vision you were considered toxic or a hater.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes